2013 TT install at Pro Dyno Jun 8-9

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bobby and I will be installing the S&H TT kit on my car this weekend, if anyone is free and wants to come by and help/put faces to names that would be great!

I plan on being at Dan's at 9:00 Sat and will be wrenching until we are done to hopefully get the break in miles taken care of Sun so it can be tuned Mon.

See you Sat!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome, good luck Greg! If I lived closer I'd be there.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with the install Greg. Wish I could come lend a hand but my weekend is already booked. :( BOO!

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Greg do you know if Dan will be around saturday? My girl was wanting to get her car dynod if we come down

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he will be; we are allowed to use the lift but then he wants us off the lift asap so we don't tie it up for customers; I would call and ask him about the dyno.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Greg do you know if Dan will be around saturday? My girl was wanting to get her car dynod if we come down

How far is this from you RJ? I was thinking Greg was in VA but I noticed pro dyno is in SC.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pro Dyno is about 5 1/2 hours away from me, I am driving down Friday, install Sat, break the turbo's in Su, tune Monday and head home....at least that's the plan....gulp.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Man, knowing that its that close I really wish I could make it down to help turn some wrenches! But I talked it over with the wife and with our 3 year anniversary being this week she really doesn't feel like spending all day Saturday at a shop with me wrenching on a car lol.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know; the wire upgrade/BAP are already installed and the off road X is on as well...so...we are "hoping" the hardest part will be removing the stock manifolds/installing the new ones.

Since I am using water cooler vice oil fed that will save some time as well since the oil pan does not need to be tapped.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The battery has to be oriented a little bit but the battery does not have to move.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back