2015 mustang hits the track

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
600 is harder than 400 but I know I've seen people on these forums claim to have hooked up on the street with it. Better have a good tire, warm pavement, and the right suspension setup. I would assume.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I think most of those live in the south. With ~380 to the wheels I can hook but I have to go easy in order to hook, hell even a quick shift to second with the pedal to the metal I can get the car loose. I can't imagine with 600 up here

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
It wasnt too bad when I had the Mickeys on lol.

But the 295/345 stagger on AWD worked great

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Oh without a doubt on the stang. That was the UGR superleggera lol.

I had 335/30s on the CF10s with 0 rubbing. Poked out like 1/2" though

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Do it, lets us know lol

Mine fit just fine. :thumb:

Awesome! I am going for that Mexi poke look I have heard about in the 20's thread ... Gonna look bitchin on the LS :crazy:

Gotta weld my axle tubes first though .. Crazy traction bro

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
If the 2015 still has the catfish mouth I'll still be sitting pretty in my paid for slow mo' 05 w/bolt ons. Which I can easily break traction when on 275 NT01s. Well maybe not easily

Sent from iPhone

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With direct injection, another 25 to 50 HP, and 400lb less weight, the 2015 model will out-perform the 11 to 14 like the 11 to 14 outperformed the 3v 05-10s.

With the Camaro upgrading in 2016, Ford can't afford to rest on its laurels!

The Hyundai Genesis only added DI last year and jumped a tad over 12% in power. So if Ford could hold at 12%, it'd pick up around 50hp for a nice round 470 Corvette embarrassing horsepower. Now if the new chassis proves to handle as well as, or better than, the Corvette the Ford could show GM how to make a world calss car that handles and that the average guy can afford.

:beer:

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
the exciting part of DI isnt what the car will make power wise while stock, but what it will make with tuning.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the exciting part of DI isnt what the car will make power wise while stock, but what it will make with tuning.

It doesn't hurt that you pick up mileage (CAFE) or that you clean up the emissions (makes the hippies happier...I think) either.

Turd burglar

forum member
Reaction score
The only experience I've had with any DI car is dirty ass filthy intake valves from no fuel washing all the carbon down. Pulling an intake manifold every 12k to clean shit up sounds miserable, newer Porsches have that service iinterval for valve cleanings, ridiculous lol

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
it'd pick up around 50hp for a nice round 470 Corvette embarrassing horsepower. Now if the new chassis proves to handle as well as, or better than, the Corvette the Ford could show GM how to make a world calss car that handles and that the average guy can afford.

:beer:

Did you really just say a 2015 mustang will embarrass a 2015 Corvette... Or are you saying a 2015 mustang will finally keep up with an older corvette?

lol

Also, by your statement one could conclude that you are average, and a Corvette owner is above average... Hmmm

:popcorneat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back