2015 Shelby Super Snake announcned

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
No no no this isn't the way it works. There can't be a super snake before there is a GT500.

This is dumb.

I agree, Chris. Plus, the front end of the S550 is bulbous enough as it is. The high profile of the SuperSnake hood makes it appear even worse.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
100_3433.jpg

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
:snoopfacepalm:"If you're thinking about placing one in your garage, you'll need to find $49,995... and then add in the cost of a base 2015 Mustang GT. For that much power, that seems to be a pretty fair price for such a limited-run car."
:snoopfacepalm:

"For that much power, that seems to be a pretty fair price for such a limited-run car."

:poker:

stepqhen

forum member
Reaction score
Why is it that as body lines change/evolve across model years the people making aftermarket body parts keep going back to the same tired old designs that flat out don't flow with the new lines? Lazyness? lack of creativity? Fear?

1 Alibi 2

If not today, when ??????
Reaction score
SAI, Roush, Saleen, Steeda, all now market a " modded " Mustang GT package, that segment is getting a bit crowded..
...................The Steeda top dog package is only 30K !
So if you had around 85K burning a hole in your pocket, you'd buy ?
1. 2015 Z06 ( with options )
2. 2015 Viper
3. 2015 Mustang GT with an SS package

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Why is it that as body lines change/evolve across model years the people making aftermarket body parts keep going back to the same tired old designs that flat out don't flow with the new lines? Lazyness? lack of creativity? Fear?

If dumb asses with no taste continue to buy the same old tired shit, the makers of this stuff will never change.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the price of the 2015 ZO6.....they're closer to $110K, according to the 2 invoices I've seen lol

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Out of those three, I'd buy a Viper T/A - I've lost much of my interest when the Z06 got a blower.

I agree. That blown Z06 is a silly heat soak mess.

Viper FTW

I keep telling my wife that my next toy is going to be an Aston Martin (used) or Viper (used).

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the price of the 2015 ZO6.....they're closer to $110K, according to the 2 invoices I've seen lol

That's if you load them up with all kinds of stuff. They start at $80K~

I agree. That blown Z06 is a silly heat soak mess.

Viper FTW

I keep telling my wife that my next toy is going to be an Aston Martin (used) or Viper (used).

Last night, I was having this discussion with my GF that if I was able to put all my eggs in a basket; sell all three toys, I'd want either a '68 Mustang Fastback/Bullitt clone, Pro-street '69 Mustang Fastback, Viper T/A, or Ferrari F355 GTS Manual (hands down the best sounding Ferrari V8 made).

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
That's if you load them up with all kinds of stuff. They start at $80K~

Last night, I was having this discussion with my GF that if I was able to put all my eggs in a basket; sell all three toys, I'd want either a '68 Mustang Fastback/Bullitt clone, Pro-street '69 Mustang Fastback, Viper T/A, or Ferrari F355 GTS Manual (hands down the best sounding Ferrari V8 made).

The 355's are pretty cool. I almost bought one. My uncle who has a bunch of Ferrari's talked me out of it. He said get a 360. Apparently the is a huge jump in car quality/performance between the two.

I ended up getting a Mustang, LOL

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
The 355's are pretty cool. I almost bought one. My uncle who has a bunch of Ferrari's talked me out of it. He said get a 360. Apparently the is a huge jump in car quality/performance between the two.

Why no F430? Bad quality or something with the new engine?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

There is a HUGE difference in the routine service and total cost. Yes, the 360 is less expensive to maintain, but doesn't change the fact that the GTS has a removable top... and we know how I feel about removable tops.

Plus I like the look of the F355 better.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
There is a HUGE difference in the routine service and total cost. Yes, the 360 is less expensive to maintain, but doesn't change the fact that the GTS has a removable top... and we know how I feel about removable tops.

Plus I like the look of the F355 better.

Oh, I getcha. The maintenance costs are crazy. When I was going to buy one I was planning on doing all that stuff myself.

I'm probably going to get a Vantage and put a blower on it.:thumb:

My buddy has a Vantage and a 360. For something to pimp around I like the Vantage a LOT more. It may be the prettiest car ever.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back