2015 underside....yikes

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I had a 76 cj5, 77 cj7, and a 98 tj and loved em. I've also had 4 Broncos. I come from an off-road background growing up.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Since when is it some sort of surprise that the Mustang has no back seat leg room? Show me any Mustang with more back seat leg room than that? When I slide my seat all the way back it almost touches the back seat.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Since when is it some sort of surprise that the Mustang has no back seat leg room? Show me any Mustang with more back seat leg room than that? When I slide my seat all the way back it almost touches the back seat.
Since always, which is the damn problem. Quit marketing the damn thing as a four seater when it fits two. Would be nice if they could fit five and make enjoyable for the whole family.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
IMO the Mustang was never intended to be a family car. If it fit five then I wouldn't want one.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the interior, but I dig the look of the 15. Would love one with some twins for a daily. It is a bummer the 6cyl ecoboost isn't an option

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
:stir:

2015FordMustang-1.jpg

toyotacelica2000gtliftb.jpg

I know, I know Toyota stole the design from Ford.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
4 door jeep is looking better and better. Saw a couple awesome new Rubicon X setup.

this post removes all your credibility.

Jeeps, and the litany of problems they have, make the payments on my Fords.

outside of personal opinions on the S550s looks, the car is a FANTASTIC leap forward for the breed.

i love my 13, and will probably keep it for the foreseeable future but the S550 and its coming models are huge HR for FORD. this car will be finally, seriously, taking sales from the europeans.

i guess I'm just sick and tired of hearing the bitching over this car. it happens every gen. the difference with the S550 is the first actual leap forward in tech and performance.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
i guess I'm just sick and tired of hearing the bitching over this car. it happens every gen. the difference with the S550 is the first actual leap forward in tech and performance.

Yes, but everything they have accomplished in the aesthetics department is completely gone. It has taken some time to get to the '14 S197, and it is a beautiful combination of retro and modern, wrapped together with a nicely functioning interior. Add in the performance, and you have the total package. The S550 is lacking a few ingredients to make it a credible replacement for the S197. I think that most of us who dislike the car feel the same way.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Yes, but everything they have accomplished in the aesthetics department is completely gone. It has taken some time to get to the '14 S197, and it is a beautiful combination of retro and modern, wrapped together with a nicely functioning interior. Add in the performance, and you have the total package. The S550 is lacking a few ingredients to make it a credible replacement for the S197. I think that most of us who dislike the car feel the same way.

i talk in terms of performance. you're talking in terms of subjective looks.

the S550 will run circles around the S197(in handling).

for example.

the SN95/99-04/72-78 are ugly turds. i can stick my hands in the dash panel gaps in a 04 cobra.

the 05-09 is sexy. 10-12 is lost outside of the GT500 and 13-14 are drop dead sexy. S550 looks amazing.

-the world according to me

garner

forum member
Reaction score
Since always, which is the damn problem. Quit marketing the damn thing as a four seater when it fits two. Would be nice if they could fit five and make enjoyable for the whole family.

I fit fine in the back seat of my stang at 5'7 lol

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Hell that back end looks better then the 2015. At least it squared off some and doesn't look like all the other jelly beans.

Yeah I had a 77 GT Celica. Always looked like a 69-70 fastback to me.
It was a really good car too.

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
Check out the Challenger.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Except that 67 was never available with a fucking 4 banger. Ecoboost or not, that is an atrocity to the Mustang name.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back