304 Stainless Steel Exh System 3" header back system

J

JAFO

I just purchased a ton of stuff for my Saleen. One of my purchases was an all polished 3" exh sys. Then I realized it will really won't work with my saleen rear bumper. I guess I could return it to GMS but they have been so good to me I would rather loose a few bucks then ask then to take it back. I opened the box but never took it out or installed it.

Paid $575 which was a steal but I will sell it for $500. plus shipping

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we been trying to get pics out of this guy lots of stuff! It just keeps coming up. nothing personal.... hahaha

J

JAFO

I told you I don't have a digital camera - chill Buddy:clap:

gm-es0530_lg.jpg

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
I told you I don't have a digital camera - chill Buddy:clap:

gm-es0530_lg.jpg
You own a saleen that's turbo'ed right? But you don't own a digital camera?

You may not be granatelli but I still think you're full of it. FYI wouldn't buy shit from a private party with no pics of said item.

leos06gtll

forum member
Reaction score
give the guy a break most guys dont take pics or video footage I know i didnt, I have all that stuff digital camera, and videocamera only cause i have a son now didnt care for it before.

G

Granatelli

JAFO - Don't discount a brand new part - I appreciate the effort just send the system back with the car next week and I will make it fit the Saleen rear body kit or put the credit towards everything else. Buy a Camera already - Even I am beginning to wonder if the car exists:roflmao:

J

JAFO

JAFO - Don't discount a brand new part - I appreciate the effort just send the system back with the car next week and I will make it fit the Saleen rear body kit or put the credit towards everything else. Buy a Camera already - Even I am beginning to wonder if the car exists:roflmao:

It is easy to see why I am a fan of GMS - they are stand up guys

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is easy to see why I am a fan of GMS - they are stand up guys

they (he) may be. BUT I gotta give him a bunch of my money to find out for myself... that's the current problem I have with this... hahaha:shirlock:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back