326 ci Boss block upgrade

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Yes i just have not made it back to Kurgan there yours but i did not want to take your money till i have the cams ready to ship should be within a week.
Jamie

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
little delay going on right now but all is good... I can still catch up on some rest now that the 4 mo old is starting to sleep all night!! and since my car is not done i wont be tempted to crank it up and piss moma off for waking the lil fela! :sleep:

Last edited:

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Cars running bob will be tuning it this comming week! Things are looking positive will update when done

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
:rock:Bob called he's been doing some tunning with the 2.95 pulley at 18 psi he's got the car at 803 RWHP! tommorow they will throw on a 2.75 pulley and see the results..
things are going really good!! Thanks KURGAN!

Bob_Kurgan

forum member
Reaction score
jamiepurvis_18psi.jpg

this is on c16 with only 20deg of timing.. with 4psi more, im expecting 850rwhp :)

KITT

Sell it!
Reaction score
May I ask how much timing your willing to add and feel secure on 116?

What cams did ya go with JP08GT? I have the 127450s. Did you not like them?

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What are the SAE numbers? Not shitting on the results or anything because that is mad power. But SDT numbers are kind of deceiving. Hell, the day I had mine on the dyno there was a pretty significant difference (like 50+ hp) between the STD and SAE numbers because of the temperature, humidity, DA factors, etc.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
jamiepurvis_18psi.jpg

this is on c16 with only 20deg of timing.. with 4psi more, im expecting 850rwhp :)

4psi and raise that timing to about 23* and you will have a monster on your hands.

What was the max timing tested at this level? I know sometimes tuners will bump it up and then back it down some before they give it to you. Not all but, some do.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
wow man!! congrats and good luck trying to hold on to that bad boy, should be fun..wooo hooo..

Bob_Kurgan

forum member
Reaction score
May I ask how much timing your willing to add and feel secure on 116?

What cams did ya go with JP08GT? I have the 127450s. Did you not like them?

i did custom KMS Stage 4 cams for Jamie's car... as far as timing, ill read the plugs and see what they say..

What are the SAE numbers? Not shitting on the results or anything because that is mad power. But SDT numbers are kind of deceiving. Hell, the day I had mine on the dyno there was a pretty significant difference (like 50+ hp) between the STD and SAE numbers because of the temperature, humidity, DA factors, etc.

it made 793rwhp SAE... it actually made 808rwhp STD, but the tach signal dropped at 6500 and it didnt pick up the HP.. but, if i switch to MPH, it obviously picks up the power

Last edited by a moderator:

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
With 80lb injectors, big cams drives like stock until wot i cant ask for more.
BOB did a real good job tunning the 80lb injectors the car starts like normal just turn the key and it fires right up even on cold starts.
this car is alot of Fun and really quick thanks Kurgan!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back