4 days of thrashing = new cage!!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you are putting a cage in it. I saw the MM&FF article, that is the first thing I noticed when they said you broke into the 8s with an 8.99.

Congrats on the MM&FF article.

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to see you are putting a cage in it. I saw the MM&FF article, that is the first thing I noticed when they said you broke into the 8s with an 8.99.

Congrats on the MM&FF article.

Thanks mike Galimi did a great job working with me at the nmra in Mir to get those shots after Saturday's racing events. Though the main centerfold pic of the car in the magazine did cost me about $600 in tires when I told him I was willing to tear them up for the main shot I knew it would be worth it. Hoping to get the car back out soon just added anti roll bar, bmr k member, a arms, double adjustable shocks, all hiem joint control arms, and had circle d tweak the converter for me. Last time out car just is just twisting up so dam much on the street setup so we shall see how it goes with the proper components now!! Also have a dry shot ready if everything goes well

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll take the car down there for you Chris......... :cheers:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I loved your black car and this one is going to probably be faster!

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! I loved your black car and this one is going to probably be faster!

i have a feeling on the next outing this car will be much faster than the black cars previous times but we shall see what the winter break brings for the black car. was really considering putting in an f1x crank driven procharger or finally going the turbo route. almost put a 4v in it last year but think i'm staying 3v!!

I see you are getting your car dialed in nicely. love that custom twin turbo setup!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have a feeling on the next outing this car will be much faster than the black cars previous times but we shall see what the winter break brings for the black car. was really considering putting in an f1x crank driven procharger or finally going the turbo route. almost put a 4v in it last year but think i'm staying 3v!!

I see you are getting your car dialed in nicely. love that custom twin turbo setup!!

Hint, hint.........

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

thanks, i almost put a 4v in mine as well lol! Good luck with both cars!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back