5 in. tips?

MyStang

forum member
Reaction score
20140405_125328.jpg
Trying to decide whether or not to change from the Roush tips to these 5 in. monsters.The Cali Special rear valance has such a big opening and the 5 in. fills it up nicely.Too ricey maybe?
20140405_125357.jpg

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
From that top view it looks perfect but agreed that a straight on view would be best way to tell

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Do it, the Roush tips aren't that great looking anyway...

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Those 5" tips look great, a lot better then the roush. Where did you source those tips? 2.5" inlet?

MyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Those 5" tips look great, a lot better then the roush. Where did you source those tips? 2.5" inlet?
Got the tips from Jegs...3 in. inlet.I know its not the right size inlet,but ive seen it done on another Mustang so I know a muffler shop should be able to make them work.I'll find out today or tomorrow.I would have loved to have found a 2.5 in,5 out clamp on (about 10 in. long)but after much searching,just couldn't find one.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
5 inches doesn't look as big as I thought it would.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Got the tips from Jegs...3 in. inlet.I know its not the right size inlet,but ive seen it done on another Mustang so I know a muffler shop should be able to make them work.I'll find out today or tomorrow.I would have loved to have found a 2.5 in,5 out clamp on (about 10 in. long)but after much searching,just couldn't find one.

Me too. I've been looking at going with a 5" tips too. I'd like to be able to cut it at an angle and get rid of the rolled edge. Not sure about the straight cut.

Could you post a pic from the side?

MyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Me too. I've been looking at going with a 5" tips too. I'd like to be able to cut it at an angle and get rid of the rolled edge. Not sure about the straight cut.

Could you post a pic from the side?
This is the only other pic I took..its kind of a side shot..
20140405_125345.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back