6R80 transbrake you say?

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Im just loling at all. I was 1.35 60s on cave brake and stock suspension before you guys where putting transbrake and 6r80 in the same sentence. Yall are hanging on caveman balls and don't even know it!

You all don't even know of how caveman brake works so suck it lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand we just went full retard. Started a bit early I guess :beerdrink:

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
The cavebrake is quite catchy. He might just be salty because of that, or from the caveman balls..

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Im just loling at all. I was 1.35 60s on cave brake and stock suspension before you guys where putting transbrake and 6r80 in the same sentence. Yall are hanging on caveman balls and don't even know it!

You all don't even know of how caveman brake works so suck it lol

Free, 2 relay tbrake has been better 60' than a 1.35.

No need to buy a kit to get it. No need for full douchebagery. :thumb:

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score

That's cool I did that a year ago. Not saying it's the best 60.... Come on meow. If i was using that logic I'd pick a faster car using the cave brake. I'm just the OG 6r80 trans brake wheelie pulling douche that set yourself and danners ass on fire to try and cook up something to shit on caveman with. ;)

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on here. I just see people swinging their balls at each other. Lol

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool I did that a year ago. Not saying it's the best 60.... Come on meow. If i was using that logic I'd pick a faster car using the cave brake. I'm just the OG 6r80 trans brake wheelie pulling douche that set yourself and danners ass on fire to try and cook up something to shit on caveman with. ;)

Gonna take more gas than that. :beer:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Someone mentioned sixty foot.

Can you guys do me a favor and list the quickest 6r80 sixty foot times with a brake, that you're aware of? Kthnx

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score

Can you guys do me a favor and list the quickest 6r80 sixty foot times with a brake, that you're aware of? Kthnx

1.28? I believe it was Jon Jacobs? Not sure if it was repeated though

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score

Haha, no douchebaggery truce from the king douche? Multiple videos, 30+ pages here, multiple on other sites, false accusations, a fake facebook conversation, "torpedo'ing" a business plan, and a fucking background check? Lol
Admit everything I said was correct below from the beginning and my kung fu is strong. Or I can just keep smacking that hard on you have for me w a wooden spoon. Either is fine w me.

So a year later let's recap.

We were all told our magic box didn't have enough wires coming out of the magic box to work properly. Wrong

We were all told the line pressure needed to be raised. Because that's how everyone else does it. Wrong

We were told the brake didn't hold, and that's why Chris's rpms came up slow. Any guesses? Wrong

We were told every brake has a limit since yours failed @ 5k N/A. So ours must fail up top like yours. Wrong

1.28? I believe it was Jon Jacobs? Not sure if it was repeated

though
I congratulated him, but I contend it was a Doritos bag until he repeats something close lol. No one else has even come close to that on that brake. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone seen mid 1.3's on the dual relay other than Jon?

Dammit can't keep up w the posts

1.28, then who else? 1.28 is flying.....no doubt.

Idk of anyone else. Chris, Sai and Brett have all consistently seen 1.34-1.35

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

I wish I had a 6r80, Im tired of my shitty old 4r70w and its 1.39 leaving at 2500 on the old foot break... FML LOL

1.2x is moving!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had a 6r80, Im tired of my shitty old 4r70w and its 1.39 leaving at 2500 on the old foot break... FML LOL

1.2x is moving!

Get a turbo. Ohhhhhhh lol. Gear down and stand on that brake son! Nothing like that feeling.

Chris, Sai and Brett all have stock engines as well? Correct?
Yeah all stock. Brett is getting the rear done. He spun a carrier recently.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, no douchebaggery truce from the king douche?

30+ pages here,

That road travels both ways.

a fake facebook conversation,

I'll take credit for that. It was pretty damn funny you must admit. ;)

"torpedo'ing" a business plan

That is on you. Your business plan was "buy my kit and you get this". Someone else coming up with another option was bound to happen either way.

The rest of your list you can take up with the other guy.

Admit everything I said was correct below from the beginning and my kung fu is strong. Or I can just keep smacking that hard on you have for me w a wooden spoon. Either is fine w me.

I don't care enough about your "kung fu". You are the one lighting the fire on this again and I suppose looking for some closure.

We were all told our magic box didn't have enough wires coming out of the magic box to work properly. Wrong

We were all told the line pressure needed to be raised. Because that's how everyone else does it. Wrong

We were told the brake didn't hold, and that's why Chris's rpms came up slow. Any guesses? Wrong

We were told every brake has a limit since yours failed @ 5k N/A. So ours must fail up top like yours. Wrong

After a year, it appears you have a working trans brake design and have tested it on multiple cars.

I am curious, how many trans issues have you heard of from those using your version? I haven't heard of or seen evidence of any using the 2 or 3 relay version. That is a genuine, sincere question.

I congratulated him, but I contend it was a Doritos bag until he repeats something close lol. No one else has even come close to that on that brake. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone seen mid 1.3's on the dual relay other than Jon?

Dammit can't keep up w the posts

Idk of anyone else. Chris, Sai and Brett have all consistently seen 1.34-1.35

I have seen timeslips from the same car running 1.32, 1.33, 1.35, 1.36 on the 2 relay setup.

I will not post those as the owner would much like his privacy kept. It will be up to him if he wishes to divulge.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back