6R80 transbrake you say?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am not in retail product sales or manufacturing that business is brutal in this open market.
If you have true intellectual product them patent it or else it will be knocked off 100 times over. It's how the open market we have operates.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

I may be wrong but to get around the patent all that has to be changed is a small percentage like 10 or 15% so a patent really doesn't do much for you.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have to sell a LOT of gadgets to pay a patent lawyer(s).

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Blah blah blah who fucking cares blah blah blah. This thread has run its course and then some.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but to get around the patent all that has to be changed is a small percentage like 10 or 15% so a patent really doesn't do much for you.
That's what I thought, too. But a patent is for an idea. Not too many ways to describe putting a tranny in two gears at the same time. But either way, it doesn't protect you from someone duplicating it in their garage.

Last edited:

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
A year has passed, many people using the transbrake successfully. So much for the naysayers. Time tells the true story.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
eabe13b343a2d7f6b85d024b3042020e.jpg

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Is it weird that every time I hit the button, I think of all the butt hurt, and endless sleep this silly little trans brake caused for you turds?

It sucks to suck don't it?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
That all your FUD about things like wiping out thrust bearings was exactly that, FUD.
It's not FUD son, it's a well known fact brakes can wipe a thrust. Your lack of a basic understanding does not make it FUD. But time did tell you didn't have to raise it, as I said from the get go.

Time did tell you quite a bit. Guessing that's why you took down that video of yours. Full of so much misinformation you wouldn't want people to see what a complete ass you made of yourself huh? Why don't you put it up for ole time sake so we can all have a laugh at you.

You really had nothing better to do on Christmas than to bump an old ass thread?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Still waiting to find a limit on our brake. Apparently they all have them. But "All transbrakes I've ever dealt with raise line pressure. I'm gonna tell it like it is." :handjob:
This is about where the two relay gives up the ghost right? 5k? There were chuckles w your brake dailed. We could compare videos, but there was so much bad information in the other two, they were taken down. So in a year we(not us) learned you DON'T need to raise line pressure(like we said from the get go), and you DON'T need calibration changes. Yup, also like we said. Damn and I thought we were told there weren't enough wires coming out of our "magic box" to properly hold.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back