A few mods!

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Well I put a few more mods on my baby aka Papa Smurf! Mods include, Roush lowering springs, cdc classic front lip, blacked out the calibers, GT500 spoiler and some new MRBP axle backs! Wanna thank my buddies iRoush and Calistang for helping me tackle the easy spring install! :beerchug2:

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0254-1.jpg

DSC_0255-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg

Last edited:

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Chris, I see us doing a Vista Blue photoshoot soon. I'll have to order that eraser for my car and get these damn stripes off. Maybe we'll let the black CS car in for a pic or two. haha!

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Chris, I see us doing a Vista Blue photoshoot soon. I'll have to order that eraser for my car and get these damn stripes off. Maybe we'll let the black CS car in for a pic or two. haha!

Can't wait to do a shoot! I'm trying to hunt down the two terminators around here, one is black the other blue. How sick would that be, 2 terminators black and blue and two S197 black and blue. We would all be doing this when we were done taking pics! :handjob:

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
It'd be 3 S197's. I'm blue. lol. Kev is black. Well, Trina is. lol.

Man, I'll run the termi's in the ground. Especially after the next round of mods! :)

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
It'd be 3 S197's. I'm blue. lol. Kev is black. Well, Trina is. lol.

Man, I'll run the termi's in the ground. Especially after the next round of mods! :)

Careful whatcha wish for, I believe one is whippled lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back