Aftermarket automatic shifter for 06 gt

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by Fstrpst, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Fstrpst

Fstrpst Junior Member

Hey guys. New to forum but love what I’m finding. I need help. I have an 06 gt with auto trans and I would like an aftermarket ratchet style shifter. Can’t seem to find anything. My 06 is supercharged and pushing 600 hp , my stock shifter is no fun. Anybody out there have any suggestions?

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Stock transmission?

TCI 619570 Ratchet Shifter for Ford 05-08

hard to find

3. 07 Boss

07 Boss Senior Member

I believe this was the only one ever made for our cars. Though I generally avoid TCI this unit has been pretty good for a over a decade.

[​IMG]

Didn't know that they are that hard to find these days.

4. Laga

Laga Member

Ive been looking for one for over a year. Every now and then one will pop up on Ebay for stupid money. There`s a refurbished one on there now that's selling for $1400. He's been trying to sell it since I've been looking.

5. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Seems they aren’t made any longer

6. Hawgman

Hawgman THE fucking bad guy Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Shit, for $1400 I would damn near take mine out and sell it. LOL

I have no clue if they are in stock or not (web site does not indicate they are discontinued or out of stock) but Ninosport has them listed for $369.95

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.