Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies' started by Black_GT, Dec 16, 2008.

1. AndrewNagle

AndrewNagle forum member

Yeah that makes sense. We have an epson projector and screen with a Sonos sound system

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

He said good sound system

retfr8flyr, joe_momma and Gabe like this.
  3. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

I forgot all about this movie. Really want to see it in the theater.

4. retfr8flyr

retfr8flyr The Old One S197 Team Member

Does this qualify?

[​IMG]

bujeezus likes this.
  5. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

/\ certainly appears too!

Just saw the movie, very entertaining,

6. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Going to be a great year for movies. This is probably the one I am the most excited for.

Also I know some are done with superhero flicks, but also cant wait for this one

7. retfr8flyr

Went to see the new Robin Hood movie last week, on my BIL's recommendation. This has to be the worst, stupidest, most useless movie Hollywood has made in my experience. If you know absolutely nothing about history, or weapons development, I still don't think you would like this movie. What a waste of our time.

8. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

That movie did look awful. Sometimes I wonder how some of these projects even get green lit.

9. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

I hadn't even heard they made a new Robin Hood movie. I'm lookin forward to the Godzilla movie. I loved the last 1 and King Kong too.

10. retfr8flyr

I think the new Godzilla movie looks great. Maybe it's just because I am so old but I look at the movies coming out for 2019 and there are only a handful that look interesting.

11. waylander

waylander forum member

You're being quite generous there TBH. I don't think that it was even as good as you said :(

bujeezus and retfr8flyr like this.
  12. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Going to check out Captain Marvel this weekend.

Another thing I am quite excited for is The Dirt on Netflix.

13. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

The Dirt looks awesome from the trailer. I hadn't even heard of it until now. I'm stoked for this as well.

14. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

For as long as they have been working on it I hope it is as good as it looks.

15. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

I wish they had picked another actor for Vince though. All I keep seeing is the guy from Punisher.

16. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Damn it! Now that is all I am going to see. I knew he looked familiar

bujeezus likes this.
  17. stkjock

You see Brie Larson open her mouth yesterday?

18. retfr8flyr

I wouldn't go see Captain marvel if you paid me, with Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson in it. It is getting so I can't look at an upcoming movie without hearing the actors in it spout off all the crazy left wing talking points. These people get paid to pretend to be someone else, do they really think we care about their political views?

19. stkjock

what as SLJ said? I've not seen anything from him that was political

20. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

I did not see it, but I do my best to ignore whatever comes out of celebrities mouths