Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
this ^^^ enjoy the film and ignore whatever shite comes out of their pieholes (this applies as to Brie Larson and Bono as Ted Nugent)

Agreed, I mean you could probably find something that offends you/disagree with etc etc with just about every celebrity, so I pretty much try to ignore them off screen

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Captain Marvel was pretty good. I enjoyed how they changed up the typical origin story formula. Really interested to see how Avengers Endgame plays out now.

Also saw another preview for Godzilla and seeing that preview on the big screen holy hell I can not wait for that one!

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
agreed Captain Marvel was actually very good - I was worried about SJW shit (like in The Last Jedi) but, although there was an element of "I am woman, hear me roar" it was in keeping with the film rather than shoehorned in.

Loved the flerken...

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Captain Marvel was good. The "girl power" wasn't as over-the-top as I had been led to believe based on many reviews, which is a good thing. Can't wait for Endgame and Dark Phoenix.

Dirt looks amazing.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Watched Triple Threat on Netflix. I believe it was a "made for Netflix" movie. It was excellent.

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
I was also impressed with Captain Marvel. The girl power theme wasn't as bad as expected.

Hated the cat. That BS was so goofy. Okay in a Men in Black movie, didn't fit the Avengers Universe IMO.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fucking A! I so look forward to that release

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
YES!

Also, Dirt premiers tonight on Neflix (Motley Crue biography based on the book).

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Did not get a chance to catch the Dirt yet hopefully sometime this week.

But I highly recommend Big Mouth on netflix. Dirty, vulgar, hilarious

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Watched Triple Threat on Netflix. I believe it was a "made for Netflix" movie. It was excellent.

Started that and had to leave just in the beginning. Its been good so far and I need to finish watching it.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Big Mouth is ridiculously funny. Dirt was fucking awesome. I just finished up Rich and Morty on Hulu so I guess I'm going to give Triple Threat a shot next.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Big Mouth is ridiculously funny. Dirt was fucking awesome. I just finished up Rich and Morty on Hulu so I guess I'm going to give Triple Threat a shot next.

if you like animated take a look at Paradise PD (NetFlix), very adult humour - I loved it

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I ran across The Orville, Seth MacFarlane's "Star Trek". It didn't grab me like I thought it would but I'm going to give it a few more episodes. I hated Sons of Anarchy until I was about 3 episodes in so I pretty much give any new series 3 episodes before I give up.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Still didn't get a chance to catch the Dirt (waiting for the wife)

But did watch Polar and The Highwaymen. both Netflix original movies. I enjoyed both.

Polar I thought was entertaining. Very similar to John Wick but a way more over the top, almost comic book like or video game like. But it was a decent way to kill some time.

The Highwaymen was pretty good. About the Texas rangers that tracked down Bonnie and Clyde.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Big Mouth is great. Paradise PD is the same guys that did Brickleberry (both on HULU). I enjoyed both.

I also recommend Castlevania and Love Death + Robots on Netflix. Serious adult animation seems to be becoming a thing.

The Orville took a few episodes but it hooked me. I describe it as how Star Trek would really be.

I hear Rick and Morty is good and I keep thinking about giving Adventure Time a shot. I need half hour shows to watch at the end of the night. After my wife goes to bed I have to give her 30 minutes or so to fall asleep or I get scolded for falling asleep too fast and keeping her awake. LOL!!

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Highwaymen was good. Watched the first episode of LDR, I enjoyed it but the wife was unimpressed.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw the promo for that on Netflix yesterday. Need to add it to the list. Forgot about it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back