Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies' started by Black_GT, Dec 16, 2008.

1. waylander

waylander forum member

this ^^^ enjoy the film and ignore whatever shite comes out of their pieholes (this applies as to Brie Larson and Bono as Ted Nugent)

EBABlacknChrome likes this.
  2. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Agreed, I mean you could probably find something that offends you/disagree with etc etc with just about every celebrity, so I pretty much try to ignore them off screen

3. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Captain Marvel was pretty good. I enjoyed how they changed up the typical origin story formula. Really interested to see how Avengers Endgame plays out now.

Also saw another preview for Godzilla and seeing that preview on the big screen holy hell I can not wait for that one!

4. waylander

waylander forum member

agreed Captain Marvel was actually very good - I was worried about SJW shit (like in The Last Jedi) but, although there was an element of "I am woman, hear me roar" it was in keeping with the film rather than shoehorned in.

Loved the flerken...

5. joe_momma

joe_momma forum member

Captain Marvel was good. The "girl power" wasn't as over-the-top as I had been led to believe based on many reviews, which is a good thing. Can't wait for Endgame and Dark Phoenix.

Dirt looks amazing.

6. joe_momma

joe_momma forum member

Watched Triple Threat on Netflix. I believe it was a "made for Netflix" movie. It was excellent.

7. 1950StangJump$

1950StangJump$ forum member

I was also impressed with Captain Marvel. The girl power theme wasn't as bad as expected.

Hated the cat. That BS was so goofy. Okay in a Men in Black movie, didn't fit the Avengers Universe IMO.

8. waylander

waylander forum member

well I am looking forward to this...

bujeezus likes this.
  9. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

fucking A! I so look forward to that release

10. joe_momma

joe_momma forum member

YES!

Also, Dirt premiers tonight on Neflix (Motley Crue biography based on the book).

11. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

John Wick 3 looks awesome!

Cant wait to watch the Dirt