Anyone else hate stock cars?

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
So how does that saying go again......oh yeah

SPENDING MONEY I DON'T HAVE

ON THINGS I DON'T NEED

TO IMPRESS PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW:leghump:
As far as my shit box is concerned all the suspention is done and the blower will be on the way this week as well as the gauges. I also talked to jim jr about the short block already and I haven't even blown this one up yet.I am spending next years money already.

Theres been a lot of things I've passed up on because the job is slowing down. My OT bought car parts. But theres no more OT. So I've slowed down a lot.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I have never kept any car I've owned stock. It's an illness. When I bought the car from Roush, I told the wife I wouldn't have to mod it because it came with a suspension, and the supercharger was going on. :evillaugh:

Ripped out the Roush suspension, changed gears twice, and a host of other crap, 70K later:beerdrink: I'm still not done, lol.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car will never be done, the mods just get cheaper as the big stuff gets done.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I did all the cheap stuff. I'm doing all big dollar stuff now.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car will never be done, the mods just get cheaper as the big stuff gets done.

amen brotha i got the main big stuff out the way now its nick pick time on rest of suspension , weight savings , and a tranny that won't splatter under high boost , then one of these days i will add something to the outside so it doesn't look stock lol

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
  • I spent about 6k in the first 2 months that I had it. Then I realized ah shit I could have bought F/I!!! So now im saving for a turbo or a s/c. However as much as I complain about spending all that money, Theres only 1 thing I would probably buy different or hold out on buying if I did it all over again. I picked everything out carefully so I wouldn’t have to do it again.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess you could leave it stock, but it just doesn't feel like it's "yours". Even in my old Celica, I changed out the head unit and the antenna.

I've just gone completely overboard on this damn Mustang though. 17K and still counting. There is plenty I'd change if I could do it all over again though.

n2onme

forum member
Reaction score
I have had my GT for 1 month and only have a bassani race ab. I want to do more, but I am not sure what to do next. Either a few bolt ons this summer or save up for a while for a supercharger.

Chris8835

forum member
Reaction score
I have had my brand new 09 GT for less than a week now and I am already itching to do something to it. The car only has 200 miles on it hahaha.

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
yeah i h8 stock cars!! especially riding as high as a damn truck!! intake then suspension 1st 2 mods for me. so any1 know were i can get a good deal on springs?

Reaction score
I have had my brand new 09 GT for less than a week now and I am already itching to do something to it. The car only has 200 miles on it hahaha.
MGW shifter... I went home from the dealer, ordered the shifter. Got it a couple weeks after they made it. Put it in. Probably before the car rolled 100 miles.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back