Anyone help with X-plan pin????

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,I thought that I was able to get one through the Friends and Neighbors program from my Parts manager at a local Ford store. Turns out you need to be a Ford Motor Company employee and not a dealership employee.

If anybody can hepl me out or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

adam

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
here you go...also when i was generating it, it listed the cars that are not eligible as Shebly GT500, SVT Raptor, and 2010 Boss 302R mustang.

WHAT THE HELL IS THE BOSS 302 MUSTANG?

EDIT - I would need your info to generate one with your name on it.

pm me

Last 4 Digits of SSN:
First Name:
Last Name:
Suffix:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Email Address:

Last edited:

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Adam,

I suggest you don't put your personal info openly on the forums. Send him a PM instead.

Just watching out for you...

Regards,
Mitch

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
too late. i already have 5 credit cards coming in your name. isnt identity theft wonderful?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the Boss 302R is available through Ford Racing only, and is a race only car. No VIN. Pretty sweet ride though. It's kind of like the Cobra Jet, but completely different. lol.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
yeah man dont put out your info like that lol. thats why i said pm me.

anyways i just sent ya a pm. let me know if the format came out for ya.

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
its gives you a price below Invoice. on a mustang is saves you about 2-2.5k. also you can haggle it even lower if your good. but its give you a good starting point that you dont have to haggle to get it. No questions asked.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its gives you a price below Invoice. on a mustang is saves you about 2-2.5k. also you can haggle it even lower if your good. but its give you a good starting point that you dont have to haggle to get it. No questions asked.

Is the X plan the best one they have? There seems to be quite a few plans out there...will they offer the plans on all cars or are certain ones exempt from them?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Oh ok. Damn I need to get a job a Ford then lol.

You dont need a job with for to get X plan. i dont work for ford. i just use the website my company has acces to to generate the pin for him. its not for ford employees. A plan is for employees for ford and D plan is for dealership employees

Is the X plan the best one they have? There seems to be quite a few plans out there...will they offer the plans on all cars or are certain ones exempt from them?

X plan is about the same as D plan. X plan is about 100 bucks more than d plan. D plan is for dealership employees. the best is A plan and is for ford employees. its about 500 less than x plan. All three work on all cars except SVT Raptor, Shebly GT500, 302R Boss mustang, and F450/E450 and up

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A plan being for Ford employees...so the dealership people are not considered Ford Employees? Is the A plan just for the factory workers?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Example - my 2007 gt i bought in april of 07 had a MSRP of 30089. X plan on it was 27700. D plan was 27600 and a plan was 27200. I talked them down to 24500 plus TTL. they gave me 1k rebate and 1k ford loyatly bonus, since i had a 04v6 at the time. so i ended up paying 24206 out the door.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You dont need a job with for to get X plan. i dont work for ford. i just use the website my company has acces to to generate the pin for him. its not for ford employees. A plan is for employees for ford and D plan is for dealership employees

X plan is about the same as D plan. X plan is about 100 bucks more than d plan. D plan is for dealership employees. the best is A plan and is for ford employees. its about 500 less than x plan. All three work on all cars except SVT Raptor, Shebly GT500, 302R Boss mustang, and F450/E450 and up

No, X-plan is about $100 over invoice..A/Z/D plan is about $1200 under invoice, ot right around net net net..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back