Applied Opti Coat 2.0 (Pic heavy)

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
^ nice. Let me know what you think of it. I love the coating so far, easy to wash and sheets very well. The beading is ok, IMO, but I am used to sealants and wax which bead very nicely. I have had bird shit a few times on my hood and it wipes off with no effort, even after a few days. I am really putting this through the ringer and so far it is holding up nicely.

28ONE

Reaction score
^ nice. Let me know what you think of it. I love the coating so far, easy to wash and sheets very well. The beading is ok, IMO, but I am used to sealants and wax which bead very nicely. I have had bird shit a few times on my hood and it wipes off with no effort, even after a few days. I am really putting this through the ringer and so far it is holding up nicely.

You should give a shot at applying CarPro Reload over the top of OC - I believe it will add more slickness and beading. If you want, next time I come up north, I'll bring some to let try you out as a lil goes along way :thumb:

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
^ I have been meaning to get some and try, I think I am gonna order some today and give it a shot. Appreciate the offer though man, your car looks amazing!

28ONE

Reaction score
^ I have been meaning to get some and try, I think I am gonna order some today and give it a shot. Appreciate the offer though man, your car looks amazing!

Thanks bro! Autoality is pretty much out of all CarPro products, they should be getting their order next week, I'm still waiting on Spotless from 3 weeks ago. Or order direct from CarPro - 100ml size bottle is more than enough for the ride. use this code 15off

Last edited:

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Reload is a must for coatings. Super slick and the beading is like what your used to w/ wax and sealants.

28ONE

Reaction score
^ Just ordered some Reload, excited to give it a try

Sweet! Just remember when applying Reload:
One spray per 3x3 section, use on MF towel (shot nap side) to spread product and another MF towel to buff off.

28ONE

Reaction score
Some guys throw their towels in a bucket of APC right after buffing. I'm just not taking a chance...

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Some guys throw their towels in a bucket of APC right after buffing. I'm just not taking a chance...

I just wash them in warm water and 3D Towel Kleen and I have not had any issues whatsoever. I use the MFM slogger to apply and summit 800 for final buff.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems w/ any of my MF's after Reload. I carefully inspect any towel I grab before it touches my paint.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back