Bama Meet?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
OK, I know this section of the forum doesnt get looked at too often, but Im wanting to hold a meet somewhere in Alabama...Im thinking Birmingham or around that area...

Im thinking lunch, maybe hit the track, or hell just park at some parking lot and chat...Doesnt matter much to me...I just wanna go on a damn road trip!! Who's down?

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Im always down for meeting new people, Im in Atlanta but I dont mind driving, especially when my car comes out of paint. When do you wanna shoot for? Come to the track day too!

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Im always down for meeting new people, Im in Atlanta but I dont mind driving, especially when my car comes out of paint. When do you wanna shoot for? Come to the track day too!

I was thinking about it, but Ive never tracked before...Im not sure what the car is required to have to actually do that.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I would LOVE to do this. It would mean my getting a hotel room and all. But it would be worth it to spend some time with fellow Mustang owners! It would be even better if we could meet up in Montgomery though. B'ham is a three-four drive for me. Montgomery would put us in the middle of the travel stuff.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I was thinking about it, but Ive never tracked before...Im not sure what the car is required to have to actually do that.

brakes that work , and a willingness to learn :) There are always new folks out for their first time and with such a small group everyone is there to help and give tips. Its a lot of fun, I remember I was nervous as hell my first time, but after the day was over I learned more about my car and how it drives then ever, in a LEGAL environment lol

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I am game!!!! Just let me know!!! I have actually been wanting to get my car on a road course before, because I have never been!!!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I am game!!!! Just let me know!!! I have actually been wanting to get my car on a road course before, because I have never been!!!

Check out the thread for full info ! :) its right below this one :beerdrink:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I dont think he was talking about sex!!!! But then again maybe you guys from alabama are like that!:guyflash:

LOL!! I hope he isn't also! But this place is over 3 hours driving time away for me. So do the drive the day before, hang out the next day and then drive home.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
OK, I know this section of the forum doesnt get looked at too often, but Im wanting to hold a meet somewhere in Alabama...Im thinking Birmingham or around that area...

Im thinking lunch, maybe hit the track, or hell just park at some parking lot and chat...Doesnt matter much to me...I just wanna go on a damn road trip!! Who's down?

I am also down for it, just let me know BoostedGt. Always willing to meet mustang owners. Sorry I have not got back with you about going to the track, been super busy at work.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score

It would be awesome if we could get a group of us to meet up and maybe hit the track or just meet up and chat.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
What about a meet on a day that is not a track day? Like on a Friday night or Saturday night? or afternoon, evening time?

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I am game for just meeting everybody up just to chat on a Friday. Locally they have a car show at flips once a month with all kinds rides. Can't Remebed what day is falls on. I think the second Saturday of the month. Just a thought.

j95svt

Reaction score
Yeah, I would be down for whatever as long as I don't have to work any crazy hours which happens sometimes. I am always up for meeting other mustang enthusiasts.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Sherrod, are they still meeting at the flips on the corner of taylor/vaughn? Im down for that...

So what is everybody good with? Montgomery or Birmingham better for everyone?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I would LOVE to do this. It would mean my getting a hotel room and all. But it would be worth it to spend some time with fellow Mustang owners! It would be even better if we could meet up in Montgomery though. B'ham is a three-four drive for me. Montgomery would put us in the middle of the travel stuff.

Frank, I was in Dothan today for a short while...Was hoping you was out running around in case I saw your car...

Sherrod, since it looks like they all get together at flips on the 2nd saturday of each month, why dont we try to get a meet next saturday? We can all get up during the day and later on meet up with all the other cars at Flips...

j95svt

Reaction score
I just found out today that I will be workin 7 days a week this month. Unless something happens.

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
i'm new to the mustang scene and would love to hit up the track or meet and greet. i'm in monroe county so montgomer would be awesome to meet somewhere around there :D.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back