Bama Meet?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I know this is still a few months out and it's not in Alabama but I got a email today for the Tupelo cruise at the Tupelo Auto Museum.

http://tupelocruise.com/registration2011.asp

I know Magic City Mustangs will probably go and several clubs from Tennessee and of course Mississippi so this would be more like a southeast forum meet instead of just a bama meet. Could have a s197forum tent set up or something.

I dunno just another option.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
What is everyone doing this saturday, january 15???

Anyone want to meet up in Montgomery during the day and then take a ride up to flips with all the other cars for their monthly meet?

Last edited:

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
well as of right now i'm not doing anything. but if we're all gonna meet up in montgomery that'd be sweet as hell :D. i'm down for meeting up. count me in if yall are still down for it.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
well as of right now i'm not doing anything. but if we're all gonna meet up in montgomery that'd be sweet as hell :D. i'm down for meeting up. count me in if yall are still down for it.

It will be in Montgomery. I think the weather is supposed to be clear too so it should be a good day to meet.

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
alright that sounds good. where in montgomery are we gonna meet at? i have another buddy of mine who is possibly gonna come with his stang also. he's not on the forum but he's into mustangs just as much as i am XD

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
alright that sounds good. where in montgomery are we gonna meet at? i have another buddy of mine who is possibly gonna come with his stang also. he's not on the forum but he's into mustangs just as much as i am XD

Im not sure...Everyone wanna meet up at Hooters?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Well I called Flips and they do not hold their monthly car shows during the months of Jan. and Feb...So meeting up would kinda be a bust since only about 3 or 4 people would show up...Unless everyone is just extemely bored...I guess we can figure out a later date to do something. I know there are a lot of meets coming up such as the track day in GA and the Tupelo cruise.

So whats everyones opinion? Should the locals just meet up or would yall rather do it another date?

Last edited:

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
i'm down for whatever. it's my weekend off and i really dont do much. so if everyone wants to meet up or something i'm up for it.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Sounds good...Sounds like everyone still wants to meet...Weather is supposed to be clear with a high of 59*.

I don't think the track is open on Saturday, but it will be open on Sunday. We can either get up on Saturday and go grab some lunch (Hooters, Baumhowers, etc) and then maybe take a cruise or we can meet Sunday and chill at the track

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
i'm down for a cruise or track. track sounds fun cuz it'd be my first time. but witchever yall decide i'm up for :) just let me know some boosted.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
OK, so it looks like Me, Sherrod, lolley, dabad, waltdog, and maybe some others are all coming..

Everybody want to meet at Hooters or Baumhowers on the BLVD and then go out for a cruise?

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im game but I think b'ham is better more central cause it would be a long drive for me to make it to montgomery...

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Yeah, we need to do it a again in the next few months. When the weather warms up and car shows startup again. The Tupelo MS ride sounds like it would be fun along with the track day in March.

Looking forward to the MS ride for sure...As well as the track day if I can get the car ready by then...If not, SHOTGUN!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Yeah, we need to do it a again in the next few months. When the weather warms up and car shows startup again. The Tupelo MS ride sounds like it would be fun along with the track day in March.

Looking forward to the MS ride for sure...As well as the track day if I can get the car ready by then...If not, SHOTGUN!

I'll be at the Tupelo Cruise for sure!!! My local club Shoals Mustangs always gather's up and cruises down!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back