Bama Meet?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Yeh the Tupelo cruise is fun, unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest last year but it was still a good turn out.

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
yea pensacola or gulf shores or somewhere would be sweet. deff good scenery :) and at night if yall wanted to we can ride into mobile. i know a spot where all the imports/muscle/low riders all go and just chill. so lets plan something :)

flyingbrian1

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool when it gets warmer maybe we can head the the beach. Also if you need parts for your car let me know I got all kinds of stuff. If I dont have it I can find it lol

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
ight man sounds good. well dude i'm off next weekend and if it's warm and kinda nice out i'm prolly gonna be heading down to mobile sometime that weekend. i'd like to find a place and get some new photos of the car. i've got me a set of rims and a new fog light delete grill and it just looks plain sexy now :D

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
yes sir!! so umm its suppose to be really nice this saturday and i got a new set of rims i need to break in ;) anyone wanna meet up and possibly cruise around or something i'm off and need to get away :)

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Heading to the World of Wheels at the BJCC saturday if anyone else plans to go to it.

xlolleyx

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so im off this coming up weekend. I met another guy who has a s197 but is not on forum anyone up for a meet like at the beach or something??

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I cant take any extra road trips right now...I got the Dyno Day and the track day all coming up...Gas is getting pretty high so I gotta save some money for those trips

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back