Best Place to Buy Aftermarket Parts in Canada

Is there a BETTER spot for Canadians to purchase a/m parts?

• Yes, there is.

• No, American Muscle is still the best spot even for us Canadians.

Results are only viewable after voting.

OctaneStreet

Reaction score
Just a quick question for my fellow Canadian 3v owners.. Is American Muscle still the best place for us to purchase our aftermarket parts from, considering the hefty shipping costs and poor CAD to USD conversion?

I've purchased a couple things from AM already, but beforehand I'd do some brief googling to see if I can find it cheaper in Canada but to little avail. I'm wondering if there's any secret Canadian spot/place to order parts from that can save me a few bucks.

Thanks

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Moved as this is so not tech

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Summit racing does free shipping over $299 USD to Canada so I check with them first.

My Canadian Go-To is Western Motorsports in Calgary www.wmsracing.com
Or The Mustang Shop www.themustangshop.ca

And Mopac can be decent too. Their website is crap and isn't set up for online ordering but their buying group is big enough that they can typically match Summit racing's prices. They ship anywhere in Canada, but not for free.

For Tires, www.pmctire.com is pretty killer for prices.

OctaneStreet

Reaction score
Summit racing does free shipping over $299 USD to Canada so I check with them first.

My Canadian Go-To is Western Motorsports in Calgary www.wmsracing.com
Or The Mustang Shop www.themustangshop.ca

And Mopac can be decent too. Their website is crap and isn't set up for online ordering but their buying group is big enough that they can typically match Summit racing's prices. They ship anywhere in Canada, but not for free.

For Tires, www.pmctire.com is pretty killer for prices.

Damn, you went all out! It's actually exciting to have new sites to look through lol. I have all the parts I want laid out in separate wish lists on AM so if I can find better prices elsewhere it's a done deal. Also, I'd like to thank you for always answering mine and other ppls' questions on here. I see your answers around all the time, so thanks man. We all appreciate it.

Definitely heard of DaSilva but didn't know they carried Mustang parts; idk why I associated them with a more tuner/german auto vibe. Thanks for the recommendation man!

xeninworx

Reaction score
There are many places to buy in Canada. Usually I Google the part number I’m looking for and I’ll see a list of websites that sell the parts. Mostly American but some Canadian sites too. Even found stuff on Walmart.ca. TDOT Performance is Canadian and usually has some sort of discount, if you sign up for a newsletter you can get 5% off your first purchase. If you have to buy from an American site, wait for a holiday as they’ll have some sort of discount.

347BLKCAT

Reaction score
Western Motorsports not only sell parts, their experianced sales staff also offer knowledgeable tech support.

xeninworx

Reaction score
You can also find things on Amazon. I’ve bought a few things. The prices go up and down. I alway get Amazon gift cards for my birthday and Christmas so I use the cards towards car parts. Cheaper than waiting for a sale.

just got new Centric coated rear rotors for $17 and Boss 302 brake lines for $116.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back