BIG MUSCLE Dubai: '68 Sand Bullitt Mustang with 347 Stroker Engine ... VIDEO !!!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

This is a video some of you might like to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was a great, very well done video. I regret selling my 67 fastback everyday. With todays technology, I could have had so much fun with that car. And--I haven't seen a 67/68 just cruising on the road going to the grocery store in a few years now....just at car shows.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was a great, very well done video. I regret selling my 67 fastback everyday. With todays technology, I could have had so much fun with that car. And--I haven't seen a 67/68 just cruising on the road going to the grocery store in a few years now....just at car shows.
Paul,

Being one of the guys on here that goes way the heck back to the mid 60's I very well can appreciate that Mustang in the video.

And your right I don't even recall the last time I saw one driving around on the street.

In fact to tell it exactly like it is I don't really even see hardly ever any performance car on the street.

Go to a car show or cars & coffee and there are all kinds of super high dollar exotics as well as the older muscle cars and newer performance cars.

But not on the street !!!

I also did think the truck running over beside the Mustang was wild.

T.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back