BMR Watts Link - Teaser

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
There are a lot of doubters on the benefits of a watts link for the straight line launch. I ran consistent 1.8 60' on toyo street tires with my saleen unit. Nice to see good progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oh it is a straighter launch with a watts link...esp if you are using a manual tranny. That's one of the best mods to these cars you can do....a watts link. The watts link works for the drag race crowd, auto cross folks..and track folks. It's superb on a street car too. There is just too much back end play with a PHB when the suspension is loaded / unloaded.

IF BMR can price it right.....like $400.00 to $500.00 they will literally fly off the shelves.

What I'm wondering is.... will BMR include their version of the PHB brace with their watts kit ?? On my WL watts link, WL replaces the oem
PHB brace with their own version..made from chromolly tubing.

At $800.00 for the WL version..and $1000.00 for the steeda version... the watts link is bought by folks who insist on better handling, and the benefits of a watts link. At $400- $500, I'm betting everybody and their dog will want one. Compare the proposed $400-$500 vs... say a BMR on car adjustable PHB + mating brace. Their watts link is not going to be very much more $$. For the relatively small difference in price, it would be a huge bang for the buck.

IE: BMR watts link - 'your favorite adj PHB + brace' = no brainer.

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
[...]

IF BMR can price it right.....like $400.00 to $500.00 they will literally fly off the shelves.

Do you know what "literally" actually means? That kind of language usage makes your usual hyperbole even more suspect.

UNDRTKR

forum member
Reaction score
I will definitely be getting one of these. Especially at that price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Any chance of an ability to use this on a convertible? Wasn't initially interested in a Watts link due to pricing, but this would make a lot of sense at the numbers you're talking if possible.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in posting, and with the release of this.

Many things going on over here at BMR. Developing many parts, and releasing many parts - definitely a challenge when you make parts for Ford and GM.

I should have some updates soon. Not sure if I posted above, but, we are doing a DIFF and CHASSIS Mounted kit. We are also going to be testing the units on the same car, the same day....for a good solid comparo, for us internally.

I should have some more info in a few weeks. Sorry for the delay!

I'm glad i didn't wait for this. I would of bought one, but went with the whiteline instead.

No problem. There are many ways to skin a cat! Offering the best in the industry, unfortunately takes time. Enjoy your WL piece though!

Any chance of an ability to use this on a convertible? Wasn't initially interested in a Watts link due to pricing, but this would make a lot of sense at the numbers you're talking if possible.

We will be testing them on multiple cars, before/around the release. GT500s, verts, Boss, GT, etc etc etc.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Workin on it! (them)

I was going to post some teaser shots of the Chassis Mount kit.....but I got denied privilege. That doesn't happen too often, so I must call it "G14" Classified...

We are trying to pound these out as quickly as possible. The S550 is about to be here, and if we dont get these things finished.....it won't be pretty..... meh.

Still aiming to please on the price though! Watch out!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back