Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
g7dtl.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you guys would help me out here....then we would just do Mustang only, and have parts out much sooner. I just need you to buy more parts, so Ford Suspension can be >50% of our revenue. That easy!

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
If you guys would help me out here....then we would just do Mustang only, and have parts out much sooner. I just need you to buy more parts, so Ford Suspension can be >50% of our revenue. That easy!

Kelly I don't think you enjoy free time do you? Can you imagine if you were the only Ford rep and were dealing with that much in sales? Getting a hold of you on the phone is a PITA enough as is! :)

Yagermeister

Reaction score
Whiskey11 the key to getting Kelly on the phone is to tell whoever picks up the phone that you are with the Dallas Cowboys and looking to talk to Kelly ;)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
lol.....

And Whiskey, we're at 44%....and I can't handle it.... I don't think 6% will do much more damage.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Whiskey11, just wanted to show you some pics - I was playing around with your Watts Link today. ;)

05Torch

Reaction score
Kelly, just curious about clearance on this for those on air bags?

Yagermeister

Reaction score
Aaaaaghhhh! I just haaad to spend my money on that fuel system didnt I...looks great Kelly and Whiskey11 :)

Whiskey11

Reaction score
Aaaaaghhhh! I just haaad to spend my money on that fuel system didnt I...looks great Kelly and Whiskey11 :)

It'll look even better under my car! :)

Some of us are patiently waiting for Kelly to quit playing with their unit and get it shipped out! :asshat:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
send me for free and ill confirm/deny the ability to air out fully :D

Whiskey11

Reaction score
Send one my way for free and I'll tell you if it fits a convertible or not.

send me for free and ill confirm/deny the ability to air out fully :D

Free?! You all have some high expectations! It took a damn long time for me to convince Kelly to sell me a pre-production unit...

How much does that weigh vs. Panhard Bar setup?

The Fays2 and Whiteline units both weigh about 29lbs. The Fays2 (and all chassis mounts) are mostly sprung weight, the Whiteline (and most diff mounts) are almost all unsprung weight.

popeye

forum member
Reaction score
Seems like this kit is three life times away from hitting the market.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Free?! You all have some high expectations! It took a damn long time for me to convince Kelly to sell me a pre-production unit...

It was a joke since I've asked about convertible fitment in BMR threads on three different forums and just sit here while they ignore it every time I type it.

Even when I was a sponsored autocross driver I rarely got free parts, I know better to think that they would actually just send me one. :handjob:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
As soon as I test it on a Vert, I will be able to answer you sir.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back