Boat Show Feb 9 Saturday

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Heading to the boat show tomorrow/Feb 9/Saturday if anyone wants to come along. Will be at the VA Beach Convention Center around noon.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You betcha! It's 6 bucks to get in with a $2 coupon.

I'm on a boat!!!

Last edited:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Show was good, but not much different than last year. Centerville Marina had a nice Chaparral Signature 270, but the only other cruiser was a Sea Ray 240.

We left there and had lunch down at Catch 31 an the boardwalk, then stopped by Trader Joe's for some 2 Buck Chuck and then Beach Brewing for a growler of Diablo Rojo Imperial Red American Ale. Came back home, poured a beer and watched some Sons of Anarchy.

..was a good day.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Awesome Brady! I was at Beach Brewing yesterday too. Sadly they had no more Mahi Milk Stout, love that stuff!!! So had a pint of casked Hurricane Wheat and then went down to Mahi Mah's for lunch and Mahi Milk Stout on tap!

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome Brady! I was at Beach Brewing yesterday too. Sadly they had no more Mahi Milk Stout, love that stuff!!! So had a pint of casked Hurricane Wheat and then went down to Mahi Mah's for lunch and Mahi Milk Stout on tap!

Sounds awesome! Funny coincidence, I went to Beach Brew to get Hoptopus but they were out. But Catch 31 had Hoptopus on tap so I had some with lunch.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back