Cam's (GallopingFord) 2012 GT500 Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If you stick with same, I got some fronts lol.

When you putting exhaust on that puppy?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I doubt I'll be running these in the future. I feel like Fred Flinestone rolling around when these things are cold. Sorry your having a hard time offloading them and the Forgestars.

If your referring to me about the exhaust - I'm gonna keep the stock mufflers and slap on a Lethal O/R X and see where that takes me.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I doubt I'll be running these in the future, sorry your having a hard time offloading them and the Forgestars.

If your referring to me about the exhaust - I'm gonna keep the stock mufflers and slap on a Lethal O/R X and see where that takes me.

Oh I definitely am, but it'll happen eventually lol. But I feel ya.

Oh musta missed that, oops! That'll probably sound good just like every other GT500 with that combo haha. I say... Borla!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I've heard tons of GT500's just running that. Your right on the money though, if I get bored with that setup it will be a set of Borla Touring axlebacks. Those things are $$$$$ though. I need to get all this engine stuff on and dyno'd and I'll just start tacking other things on as time passes.

I almost want to pick up the resonator delete for the stock CAI to keep me occupied. I have to like floor it to get a peep out of the eaton.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I've heard tons of GT500's just running that. Your right on the money though, if I get bored with that setup it will be a set of Borla Touring axlebacks.

I almost want to pick up the resonator delete for the stock CAI to keep me occupied. I have to like floor it to get a peep out of the eaton.

Do et! Everyone loves whine
Im about to custom make some S type quad tips, then I am done modding my ca r for awhile.. Damn priorities lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Do et! Everyone loves whine
Im about to custom make some S type quad tips, then I am done modding my ca r for awhile.. Damn priorities lol

Fukin' right, priorities! :kma:

Trying to restrain myself too. My GF and I saving as much as we can to find an apartment in the next couple months. It's gonna be great having our own place, my only non-negotiable is that it has a gated/secured garage bahaha.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Fukin' right, priorities! :kma:

Trying to restrain myself too. My GF and I saving as much as we can to find an apartment in the next couple months. It's gonna be great having our own place, my only non-negotiable is that it has a gated/secured garage bahaha.

Hahah those are definitely musts.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Border_zps54b84e79.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Every time I venture into this thread, I get the jelly.

If you didn't I'd be doing something wrong :dunce:

Lets trade projects Cam :)

I will see how you execute that RSR exhaust and maybe we will talk.

I'm seriously considering turning the Bullitt into a track bitch after viewing your thread.

Finding more and more people in nc, I'm in the Raleigh Durham area

Nice man. I'm about an hour away.

Nice ride

Thanks man.

Got my new DSLR yesterday. I'm a Canon guy and I used to have a Rebel XTi, and I just went with a T4i. So far my impressions of this thing are great. Hopefully it will be nice weather Saturday and I'm planning on doing a photoshoot with a couple cars including a white 2013 Boss 302.

Here is just a quick picture I snapped with it.

IMG_0003_zpsa5266084.jpg

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to finish the build but it's for sale if I get the right offer at any time. When its done, I'll probably sell it for 15k

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I think I'm going to finish the build but it's for sale if I get the right offer at any time. When its done, I'll probably sell it for 15k

You wanna get into another Mustang or something else? I've been looking at R35's lately, and I need to kinda quit it. Haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back