Chevykiller - Up for grabs AGAIN!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Chevykiller is SOLD!

Car sold for 32k and is going to south carolina next week. The car was bought by guys wanting to race heavy so in a few weeks the killer will be a regular fixture at tracks insouth caolina and Florida. Real happy with the sale and looking forward to see how fast she runs at these better tracks!

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
With the new adjustments that were made it should go 8.60. Take away another 2-3 tenths for east coast tracks.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damm......... sucks to see such a nice car leaving the local tracks........

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats Mark

sorry to see it go

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Chevykiller is SOLD!

Car sold for 32k and is going to south carolina next week. The car was bought by guys wanting to race heavy so in a few weeks the killer will be a regular fixture at tracks insouth caolina and Florida. Real happy with the sale and looking forward to see how fast she runs at these better tracks!
Congratulations to you and the New Proud Owners. :highfive:

tigerhonaker

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Never thought this day would come.

The Killer's gone through more configurations than Jenna Jameson!

After putting everything you had put into it, I didn't think you'd ever really sell it.

I thought you were having one of those old Mark moments of just wanting to get rid if it out if frustration. But now that it's running better than ever, it's gone!

I hope you'll at least mention the site to the new owners. It'd be great to follow the car. I've been following it for a really long time now!

Best of luck man! Stick around here and keep us updated with Big Papa!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you Mark for all the innovation you have endured throughout the years with the Killer, and for the final outcome being as friggin sweet as it was. I certainly take my hat off to you. Also congrats to the new owner. I am sure it will take quite a while to chisel the grin off of his/her face.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
On a side note, is Paul in line for the trailer or is it available?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn. If you ever need a fix, head up north and I'll let you run Ted's car a few times so you can remember what it was like.

buhwawaaaa

Grats Mark...I still can t believe you sold it. $32k was a fucking steal for that car...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone and it is certainly not the last you will hear from me. I have already committed to Greg for a new project next year and I have been with the forum since the beginning and not having the chevykiller makes no difference in my like for this site and this community.

I may have more threads about Big Papa than a mustang for awhile, but I'm not going anywhere...:highfive:

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
I'm so glad it sold. Every time you put it up for sale, I'd start thinking about selling mine to get into yours. Now I can stop torturing myself.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back