cleaning racestar wheels

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
1.) Spray down wheel with sonax full effect
2.) Wipe down wheel with APC dilluted 10:1
3.) Clay bar wheel if needed
4.) Polish wheel with fine metal polish, chemical guys and optimum make good ones.
5.) Apply rejex, zoop or optimum opti seal to wheel if it is not coated for protection
6.) Step back, drink beer and admire the shine

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
1.) Spray down wheel with sonax full effect
2.) Wipe down wheel with APC dilluted 10:1
3.) Clay bar wheel if needed
4.) Polish wheel with fine metal polish, chemical guys and optimum make good ones.
5.) Apply rejex, zoop or optimum opti seal to wheel if it is not coated for protection
6.) Step back, drink beer and admire the shine

Seer, I assume the aforementioned products are along the professional detailer lines, correct? Where is a good place to get them at a reasonable price? Unfortunately, my detailing product experience is limited to what I can get at Auto Zone! LOL

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Seer, I assume the aforementioned products are along the professional detailer lines, correct? Where is a good place to get them at a reasonable price? Unfortunately, my detailing product experience is limited to what I can get at Auto Zone! LOL

A lot of those products cost about the same and sometimes less than what you can find at autozone.

http://www.autoality.com is your friend :D

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I stopped by Advance Auto parts on the way home last night. I had a gift card, so I picked up some of the Blue Magic polish in a jar. I just used microfiber towels and some elbow grease, and the wheels look 100X times better than before. I still plan on trying something fancy from autoality.com, but for $5, the Blue Magic did a great job.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back