Congrats Paul Fercho 5.0 Mag June 13

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the comments guys.

Going for 8.60s next time I go to the track. WCHRA race on April 27-28th.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Congrats are in order and excellent s197 name drop. Magazine cars all over the place here, damn

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Just saw this. Congrats. We are getting all kinds of Mustang world celeberties on this site, lol.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Hahaha! YES! Didn't think they would print it. Kimmer, I want a raise.

Congrats and well deserved! I also tried to get the S197forum.com in mine and they didnt mention it at all. There was a whole page of mine that was deleted though. Very nice to see your hard work is liked by others.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Damn!!! Congrats Paul! Very well deserved. Funny thing is I seen the name on this thread a few days ago and never clicked it and kept thinking "who the hell is Paul fercho?" Didn't even stop to think it was you or anyone on this forum :roflmao: My issue should be in the mail pretty soon. Can't wait to check it out. Maybe you can autograph it for me at famoso next time you come down haha

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
This is bad ass, I don't subscribe to this mag but I'll have to go buy it and read the full article. Congrats man.. Between your car and Billy's in mm&ff's recently this forum has proved time and time again to have some bad ass cars and people. Can't wait to read the article.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!

Congrats and well deserved! I also tried to get the S197forum.com in mine and they didnt mention it at all.

Slacker.

"who the hell is Paul fercho?"

You capitalize my last name god damn it!

This is bad ass, I don't subscribe to this mag but I'll have to go buy it and read the full article. Congrats man.. Between your car and Billy's in mm&ff's recently this forum has proved time and time again to have some bad ass cars and people. Can't wait to read the article.

Don't forget Ed's (Silverpoison) write up in Car Craft to. And Beefcake has been in the mags several times, as well as KenB. Matter of fact, I think Ken B and that twin turbo 5.0 has been in the mags several times.

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is the article, I scanned it best I could and merged the pages in Keynote (Mac version of power point). Also some photos I can finally post, photos taken by Drew Phillips, the best photographer I know. Pictures came out great.

50articleweb1amp2.jpg:original

50articlepages3amp4.jpg:original

50picture1webDrewPhillips.jpg:original

50coverwebDrewPhillips.jpg:original

50picture2webDrewPhillips.jpg:original

fastautos

forum member
Reaction score
Paul - I'm glad it finally got published. Sorry it took so long!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back