Corsa Sport

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
Now that my car is FI, my outlaw axelbacks are WAY too loud. I was considering either the GT500 axelbacks or the Corsa sport axelbacks. I was told by Evolution Performance that the GT500 mufflers will eventually blow out, and to get the Corsa's.

I see they sell the Corsa Sport for the GT and a different Corsa Sport muffler for the GT500. What is the difference between the two? I have a GT that is making GT500 power and I'm not sure which model I would need.

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Unless your looking at single tip versus quad tip they are the same muffler. Both will bolt up to your car. Just one will be a single tip exhaust that will fit your bumper or the quad tip muffler that fits the GT500 rear valance. I have Corsa Extreme GT Specific Quad Tips on mine. Hypermotive sells them. I had to trim my rear valance to clear the tips but future plans are to put the 13-14 rear bumper on it and use the GT500 rear valance to make it look correct.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes, 100%

small taste of the Corsa sound on a 3V

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not specifically

chambered don't do well with FI - see the pic above

KonaMustangGT

Reaction score
The Corsa Sport for the GT is 14316. The Corsa Sport for the GT500 is 14320. The GT500's look larger and are more expensive. I don't know what the other differences might be.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
The Corsa Sport for the GT is 14316. The Corsa Sport for the GT500 is 14320. The GT500's look larger and are more expensive. I don't know what the other differences might be.
Yea I'm not sure. I guess I should find out before I order.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I found this...

"The Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, for the 11-12 gt500 features 3 inch tubing. However the GT features 2.75 inch tubing."

So do I want the GT version? I'm running Kooks 1 7/8" long tubes, kooks offroad H, Lethal perf Gen 2 over the axle pipes.

travelers

Reaction score
I forgot to have you check the pressure of my clutch peddle vs. yours. I would also have liked to see your NGauge in action.

I can't claim a senior moment that day, because if must have been the ear shattering exhaust sound. Hhahahaha. Just kidding.

Yes that was fun getting together and comparing notes and cars.

travelers

Reaction score
Everybody in the neighbor hood will be thankful. Hahahahahah Let me know how it sounds.

JG-1

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I needed more than a muffler change. With the Corsa Sports on the car was still WAY too loud. Evolution Performance said put the OEM over the axle pipes back in with the resonators. Huge difference. Sounds great now. The Lethal Performance OTA pipes caused a very loud rasp.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, really? I had the Corsa Xtreme, and I got rid of it because it was too quiet! Then again, I'm NA.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back