Corsa Touring #14313

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of Corsa "mufflers" for an 05-09. Part number 14313 These are their touring mufflers which are no longer made. Looking for a part that is as new as I can get or even new would be better if any vendor happens to have a set laying around.

I find them listed online from several vendors, but when called they really don't have them in stock.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Make sure they are the can style, you dont want the turbo muffler looking ones.

These

fm5002.jpg

not these

cse-14313_w.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Keep an eye on SVTP, they come up occasionally. I had these on my Bullitt a while back with LT's ---- it sounded perfect.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I think I have a set at home. Was looking to change things up a little, but decided to go back to Bassani.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of Extremes on the car now, but with the blower they are like no muffler at all.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I MAY, and I stress MAY have found a new set.

I had one vendor said they could get them who couldn't. I found another on AMAZON who says they have 10, but I have my doubts. If this doesn't work I will be a beggin.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Well I hope nothing ever happens to mine. I've had them on the mustang for almost 8 years now and love them.

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Received a new set today from TMG Performance through Amazon. Apparently they have a few new sets left if anyone is looking in the future.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get the newer style (oval) or the older style ones(round)? I have the round ones and wonder if the tone is different between the 2? I can also see the price went up on these? I found my invoice the other day and I only paid $765 shipped in 2007.

Last edited:

erat

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get the newer style (oval) or the older style ones(round)? I have the round ones and wonder if the tone is different between the 2? I can also see the price went up on these? I found my invoice the other day and I only paid $765 shipped in 2007.

They are the oval style, very heavy too; nearly 25 lbs each. From what I read, yours are a deeper tone. I still see vendors advertising them for about that cost, but they are out of stock because of being discontinued. I purchased two sets around that number but they couldn't fill the order. This vendor may just have been so high because they were buying them from another vendor. Not really worth it, but I am hooked on the look of them. If they are still too loud or as raspy as the Extremes, then I am going to just get a set of Magnaflows and have some better 4" tips put on them, like I should have done in the first place.

I will put them on, maybe this weekend and see how they sound. I likely will be putting my Extremes and maybe even these up for sale by the time I am done.

Last edited:

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
My silver 2011 used to have those on them. They sounded amazing. I had to have them custom welded on.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back