Could I get 3.4 whipple manifold for 4.6 3v ?

Hrannar

forum member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Can I buy 3.4 whipple manifold for 3v motor ? I have seen car from ST motorsport with 3.4 whipple and also a blue Roush, was that all custom made ?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Department of Boost is working on one for production. :clap: I can't wait! Basically takes their manifold with a modified top plate etc. Gonna be a wicked wicked mutha! Although it is going to be super cool, there will be a very limited market for those so I assume they are focused right now on some of their more profitable products. Can't blame them one bit for that but I hope to be able to acquire one sometime next spring "ish".

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Can I buy 3.4 whipple manifold for 3v motor ? I have seen car from ST motorsport with 3.4 whipple and also a blue Roush, was that all custom made ?

If you call and get an answer on their custom manifold, post it up.

Powered by Ford

forum member
Reaction score
Department of Boost is working on one for production. :clap: I can't wait! Basically takes their manifold with a modified top plate etc. Gonna be a wicked wicked mutha! Although it is going to be super cool, there will be a very limited market for those so I assume they are focused right now on some of their more profitable products. Can't blame them one bit for that but I hope to be able to acquire one sometime next spring "ish".

Yes! It will be worked on starting later this fall. It is hoped to be in production or ready for orders in the spring.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
You can also use the tvs 2300 manifold
Not if you want to use the crusher inlet or have any chance for belt alignment.

The DOB setup that is in prototype includes a 12 rib belt drive, room for the crusher inlet, improved engine cooling and a MASSIVE intercooler.:clap:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Not if you want to use the crusher inlet or have any chance for belt alignment.

The DOB setup that is in prototype includes a 12 rib belt drive, room for the crusher inlet, improved engine cooling and a MASSIVE intercooler.:clap:

I just wet myself some lol!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back