CQuartz UK

28ONE

Reaction score
Looks amazing!! Is that a CarPro BOA I spy. I love those towels. I always add a couple to my cart when I order from Corey

Thank you! Yeah the BOAs are excellent towels - on the verge of transitioning to Microfiber Madness here as soon as I can decide which ones I want! I see you're a fellow stang member on CarPro forum :thumb:

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Yep I joined CPF as soon as heard about it. You go by a different name over there, right? James I believe ??
Love the CarPro line and as you know, Corey's customer service is top notch! I know alot of people love the yellow fellow from MFM. I have their incredimitt and love it. Still use wool for light washing though. I'm gonna need some drying towels so gonna give the Dry Me Crazy a go soon.
I believe there is one more stang owner on there as well, Dark Horse. Not sure if he is active on any stang forums though. Seen him on the detailing side of the interwebs.

28ONE

Reaction score
Yep I joined CPF as soon as heard about it. You go by a different name over there, right? James I believe ??
Love the CarPro line and as you know, Corey's customer service is top notch! I know alot of people love the yellow fellow from MFM. I have their incredimitt and love it. Still use wool for light washing though. I'm gonna need some drying towels so gonna give the Dry Me Crazy a go soon.
I believe there is one more stang owner on there as well, Dark Horse. Not sure if he is active on any stang forums though. Seen him on the detailing side of the interwebs.

I figured Id take advantage of the site being so new and just use my name, keep it simple lol. Corey and CarPro products are awesome. I'm waiting to see what my friend Brian thinks about the DMC, I'm sure I'll be getting one along with Crazy Piles...

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I figured Id take advantage of the site being so new and just use my name, keep it simple lol. Corey and CarPro products are awesome. I'm waiting to see what my friend Brian thinks about the DMC, I'm sure I'll be getting one along with Crazy Piles...

DMC is awesome, best drying towel I have ever used. You can tell right away that it's a quality item when you open the bag! The Crazy piles is too, actually all of them are awesome, I get my yellow fellow 2.0 in today and i can't wait!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

28ONE

Reaction score
DMC is awesome, best drying towel I have ever used. You can tell right away that it's a quality item when you open the bag! The Crazy piles is too, actually all of them are awesome, I get my yellow fellow 2.0 in today and i can't wait!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Share your thoughts of the YF2 once you have a chance to try them out...

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in your opinion as well. If you have used the BOA can you compare them?? as the BOA is my favorite MF.

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
^ nice bit of info guys. I have been using PakShak and had good results but I think I am going to try out CarPros soon. Does this addiction ever get cheaper? haha

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
So, I'm looking at CarPro's products and watching a video on TarX....They're saying to use Iron X before the TarX

Just seems a little odd to have to buy two products for this?

28ONE

Reaction score
So, I'm looking at CarPro's products and watching a video on TarX....They're saying to use Iron X before the TarX

Just seems a little odd to have to buy two products for this?

I know but now they TRIX - IronX/TarX

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
CarPro products are freaking amazing man, if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I appreciate it. I've been a CGs fan for some time, but like expanding my horizons :thumb:

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
I've used quite a few CarPro products and have yet to be disappointed. I use TRIX all the time...love it!!
I too started off w/ CG have come the the realization that there are some better products out there. But I do love their soaps though. The real problem w/ CG is they have too many products that essentially do the same thing. Gets confusing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back