Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors

MSgt46270

Reaction score
FREE SHIPPING Till 31 July 2011.
Each one is for a pair, either two front or two rear brake rotors. PM me if interested. Can send you an invoice with your paypal email address. Free shipping for lower 48.

Thanks
Ed

1. 2005 - 2009 Mustang V6/4.0L Front Two Rotor Set (Black) #CB-61085 $149.95
cart-rotor-slotted-crossdrilled-black.jpg

2. 2005 - 2009 Mustang GT/V8/4.6L/V6 Rear Two Rotor Set (Black) #CB-61087 $134.95
cart-rotor-slotted-crossdrilled-black.jpg

3. 2005 - 2009 Mustang GT/V8/4.6L Front Two Rotor Set (Silver) #CS-61086 $149.95
cart-rotor-slotted-crossdrilled-silver.jpg

4. 2005 - 2009 Mustang V6/4.0L Front Two Rotor Set (Silver) #CS-61085 $134.94
cart-rotor-slotted-crossdrilled-silver.jpg

Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Completely Drilled through chamfered holes dissipate heat without cracking. Fully extended curved slot design channels water from pad surface and throws dust clear of wheels with noticeable stopping power.

Last edited:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these?? I don't do hardly any road racing where I'll be doing heavy braking, but I do drag race and I trap around 120mph...think that will be too much heat/stress on a drilled rotor?? I love the look of drilled rotors but gotta make sure they won't crack on me and cause a big boom boom

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have them on the front of my car and my son (Shakenmach I) has them on the front & rear his 2004 Mach I too. Plus I need to get some for my wife for her 2004 Escape, but the ones I have showing.

Here are pictures I took yesterday and they have been on my car at least two years and they are holding up pretty good.

When first installed
DSC02852.jpg

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

After about two years
DSC09462.jpg

DSC09463.jpg

DSC09464.jpg

Zinc Plating Process
Our Performance Rotors have a corrosion protection finish that is electrostatically applied. The Zinc Coating Process is a very extensive hand applied operation that is NOT sprayed on like inferior coaters. Each Brake Rotor is immersed in different solution tanks in the coating process. The final result is a thick protective coating that will help prevent rusting and give you a great custom look.

Product Warranties

Dimpled and Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. LIFETIME Warranty Against Warping and Cracking.
Unlimited mileage.

Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking.
Unlimited mileage.

Slotted Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking.
Unlimited mileage.

Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors LIFETIME Warranty Against Materials and Workmanship Defects. 2-YEAR Warranty Against Warping and Cracking.
Unlimited Mileage.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yea Ed! I was the guy that talked to you on the phone yesterday about the instructions for the hidden fogs. Going to install them now. And definetly going to be picking up a pair of these in the next couple weeks since my fronts are starting to wear real funny and I don't want to turn em...

Gotta let the "buying" slow down for a week or two so the wife doesn't castrate me though lol

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Oh, do you only have the GT colors staggered (Black rear/silver front) or can you get black/black or silver/silver for the GT??

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I wish someone would come up with a good set of rotors like these for the 2011+!!! So far, the only ones available that I know of run $300+ a pair!!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Oh, do you only have the GT colors staggered (Black rear/silver front) or can you get black/black or silver/silver for the GT??

Yes you can stagger the colors.

I wish someone would come up with a good set of rotors like these for the 2011+!!! So far, the only ones available that I know of run $300+ a pair!!

I will shoot you a PM later. But I can also get them for the 2010+, just more details are needed for the car. That's why I didn't post for the 2010+. If I forget call me at (619) 754-5615 and I can look up the part numbers and cost for your car.

I need to know when your car was manufactured?

1. From Jan 2010 To March 20, 2010
2. From March 21 2010 To 2011 Base and GT, With Performance Brakes
3. From March 21 2010 To 2011 V8 GT, 4.6L, Without Performance Brakes

I'm currently working on making a new web site and it's a lot of work, but it'll be ten times better than what I have now. :thumb2:

Hell yea Ed! I was the guy that talked to you on the phone yesterday about the instructions for the hidden fogs. Going to install them now. And definetly going to be picking up a pair of these in the next couple weeks since my fronts are starting to wear real funny and I don't want to turn em...

Gotta let the "buying" slow down for a week or two so the wife doesn't castrate me though lol

Totally understand about slowing down on buying things, no worries. When your ready let me know.

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Replied to your PM.

Just so it's clear of everyone here.....I know you know what I'm talking about since we've covered this in our PM's to each other, but there are a lot of websites that say they have front rotors for the 2011 Mustang. What they actually have are rotors for the 2011 V6, which is 12.4" in diameter. The 2011 GT uses a new size of 13.2" in diameter. I've had quite a few places out there say with some authority that their rotors WILL fit the 2011+ Mustang GT. I then ask them to verify the rotor diameter and next thing you know, they say they can't get rotors for the front of a 2011+ Mustang GT. LOL! That doesn't include the vendors here since they actually know what they're talking about.

Just be aware if you order front rotors for a 2011+ GT. So far, All I've found are expensive rotors from Bear and DFI. I ain't paying $300 PER rotor.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Replied to your PM.

Just so it's clear of everyone here.....I know you know what I'm talking about since we've covered this in our PM's to each other, but there are a lot of websites that say they have front rotors for the 2011 Mustang. What they actually have are rotors for the 2011 V6, which is 12.4" in diameter. The 2011 GT uses a new size of 13.2" in diameter. I've had quite a few places out there say with some authority that their rotors WILL fit the 2011+ Mustang GT. I then ask them to verify the rotor diameter and next thing you know, they say they can't get rotors for the front of a 2011+ Mustang GT. LOL! That doesn't include the vendors here since they actually know what they're talking about.

Just be aware if you order front rotors for a 2011+ GT. So far, All I've found are expensive rotors from Bear and DFI. I ain't paying $300 PER rotor.

I'll be calling the supplier/manufacture on Monday to see what size the rotors are for your car since the web site isn't bring up that information.

VTXFrank and I have been trading PM on the rotors and when I find out what they have I'll post that information.

Ed

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Replied to your PM.

GREAT NEWS

I just got off the phone with my supplier/manufacture and the rotors they MAKE are 13.22 in diameter for the fronts and 11.81 in diameter for the rears.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS

I just got off the phone with my supplier/manufacture and the rotors they MAKE are 13.22 in diameter for the fronts and 11.81 in diameter for the rears.

Thanks for all your help on this brother! I've got a set, front and rear, coming to me now. I guess I'm the guinea pig for these on a 2011 GT. Can't wait to get them installed and check them out!! I hope they hold up as well as the ones you've got on your ride Ed!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
They'll hold up just fine and last for a long time. Yours should ship this Thursday and you should have them on the 28th, depending shipping date and it 'll take four days ground with UPS.
Here's more information on the rotors.

Thanks
Ed

Zinc Plating Process
Our Performance Rotors have a corrosion protection finish that is electro-statically applied. The Zinc Coating Process is a very extensive hand applied operation that is NOT sprayed on like inferior coaters. Each brake rotor is immersed in different solution tanks in the coating process. The final result is a thick protective coating that will help prevent rusting and give you a great custom look.

When you receive your Rotors they will be completely Black or Silver. As soon as you install them and start braking, the friction from the pads will wipe the zinc from the pad surface turning it Silver leaving the holes, slots and the rest of the Rotor Zinc coated in the color you selected. (See before and after photos below) The Zinc coating that is removed from the Pad surface quickly dissipates and will not gum up the pad surface or affect the braking performance in any way.

Zinc Coating Before Installation
zinc-plating-brake-rotors-before.jpg

Zinc Coating After Installation and Braking

zinc-plating-brake-rotors-after.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thanks Ed! I need to look at my email now I guess! LOL! Had a rough day yesterday and wasn't on the forums much at all.

I'll be grabbing a set shortly !

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I'll be grabbing a as presently

The manufactures web site doesn't list anything for the 2012 Mustang yet, but I sent an email to the manufacture.
I'm just guessing, but I would think the 2011 and 2012 might be the same.

Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back