Do you name your car

AHaze

Reaction score
My wife likes naming cars and every once in a while asked me what the Mustangs name was. The answer was always "Mustang". Then my daughter got in on it and started bugging me to give it a name while we were in the car. I told her to ask the car what it's name is. She did and the response she got was a WOT second gear pull from around 4000 RPM to the rev limiter. Unphased, she uttered "the car says it's name is Berrrrrrrrrrrrrt" and "Bert" has stuck.
I did give one car a name myself. My blue '07 Legacy GT wagon is "Blubaru" because "The Subaru" was already taken by a nearly identical looking black '08 Outback XT.

totaljustice

Reaction score
Mine is called Alexis after Joan Collins' character on the 80's tv show Dynasty. Because like her namesake she is sophisticated and dirty at the same time!

26_03_19_3344.JPG

07 Boss

Reaction score
I name all my cars after my favorite Beverage Cart Girls from the golf course.

Jessica.

Brooke.

Tina.

MasterofDisaster

Reaction score
I think naming cars is silly. When my wife named her Dark Side Fusion Kylo, she asked me my car's name. I said "Harry."

MrBhp

Reaction score
I am with Laga.
The Mustang is called the Mustang
The Truck is called the Truck
The Mercedes is called the Mercedes
The Mini is called the Mini.
Same goes for all of my guitars. I refer to them by what they are. Just never been into humanizing inanimate objects by giving them names.
Problem is when you have two old Gibsons, a 1942 Kalamazoo and a 1937 Kalamazoo, and three Strats. And two different Mandolins of unknown origin. Then I have to get particular when I send myself to get a different guitar off the rack. It's really confusing. Especially considering I'm a keyboard player.

OrangeKrate

Reaction score
We call ours "Mustang" and "Van." Makes it simple when Wife and I are discussing which vehicle to drive.

C5A6425F-8B4B-4DAC-B721-2CFE7BDD40D8.jpeg

E51CE44E-32CF-4780-81EF-F81AE5ADBBEF.jpeg

Last edited:

JJDAG

forum member
Reaction score
In my house the Mustang is the Mustang the truck is the truck the wife’s Subaru is the Subaru and my Lincoln mark vii is The Lincoln. Keeps things simple

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back