** Dyno Day April 7th @ Henson Performance Birmingham, AL **

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
dyno_day_banner.jpg

DYNO DAY Saturday April 7th, 2012 at Henson Performance.

HensonPerformance.jpg

Dyno location & Time:

10am - Until
25 Park Avenue
Hueytown, Al 35023

The cost will be $40 for 8+ cars for three pulls including a dyno print out of the runs. Hoping to have some more of the detail worked out over the next week or so. Looking to see who on here might be interested in coming out for this? Did this last year and had a good turnout from the forum and had a great time.

bg_r2ya.jpg

This year hoping to have the support of the River Region Mustang Club (http://riverregionmustangs.com/Home.html). A local club of Mustang owners that I am a part of with a good size group of memebers. So it should be a very good turnout with a lot of cool cars. Will look at having food and drinks for the event also with the support of members of the forum and the club. Bring something with you kinda thing to help out with the eats and the cost.

So I hope to see some of you that day and should be a lot of fun. Depending on the turn out and time frame of the event. There is also a local car show that evening close by that everybody might be interested in cruise out too.

So post up, let me see how many are interested and committed on coming out that day. Tell me what you can bring with you to eat and if you can't bring anything that is cool also. Also if you are not interested in running, don't let that stop you from showing up and hanging out that day. Will be a lot of room and ton of cars running to watch, at least I am hoping for it.

Head count total = 10

1. Possible Terry H. +1
2. Burkem
3. Brandon (BoostedGT480)
4. silver rhyno +1
5. sixohtofiveoh +2 poseible
6. isthatguy (Possible)

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

icon4.gif
Please, keep me in the Loop on this.
icon4.gif

I plan on being there in person.
Hope to bring my running Mate with me or maybe Both of us drive our Mustangs down.

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Joe,

icon4.gif
Please, keep me in the Loop on this.
icon4.gif

I plan on being there in person.
Hope to bring my running Mate with me or maybe Both of us drive our Mustangs down.

Terry aka "tigerhonaker"

Will do, will finalize everything this week and post it up.... Should be a lot of fun. Would be glad to finally meet you in person.

dyno_day_banner.jpg

Talked too James today at the shop.. He said April 7th sounds great and is looking forward to it. So it looks like April 7th will be the date for the dyno!!!! :highfive:

So now we need to get the word out and see how many are committed to coming and running or watching? Lets make it a good turn out! :helpme:

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

If all goes OK on this end I will be there or hopefully My Buddy & I will be there as a Team. :highfive:

LOL,
Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If my car is running I will be there! All I need is my fuel system.
Brandon,

Looking forward to meeting You & Joe in person.

:yo: I take it you Guys are Buying Lunch for the out of State attendees, right
headscratch.gif

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Head count of 4 from the forum so far possible...

Need some more people willing to go, over two months away. Plenty of time to make plans to attend.

BUMP.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered my Fore triple pump setup so I should be ready to rock n roll

Very very nice! Can't wait! Need to get rocking with the install and get the car tuned and ready to go....

Here anything back yet from the Mustang club.... Them alone will make a great amount of cars.

I tell you what, I would love to see Dave's BBF run on the dyno that day. Should be done by then and working on the details of it... Also would love too see Big Matts 69 Mach 1 run it. I would pay just to watch both of them run that day, would be awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back