** Dyno Day April 7th @ Henson Performance Birmingham, AL **

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I couldn't have done it, that's for sure. Better man than me.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I know I know guys....

For once I have to stand up and do the responsible thing...My weakness is cars. I can not stop touching them! I'm already running things around in my head with the beater truck I just got...And its a beater!!! a '91 silverado single cab long bed w/ a 350 lol! Just been tuning it up lately but thinking about a small lift and some nicer tires...haha (The good thing is everything on this truck is CHEAP!!!)

But thats who I am. Yea, I lost on the deal but no one wins (except the new owner) when you do stuff like this. I dont do it for money. I do it for self pleasure. Yes, I'm young, and with that comes alot of self taught lessons. I will wait until I have a more stable career and once I get my feet planted I will work on another project. Until then I will use this time to save money, pay off all my debt, and enjoy life. I will always find something to tinker with because it's in my nature.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know I know guys....

For once I have to stand up and do the responsible thing...My weakness is cars. I can not stop touching them! I'm already running things around in my head with the beater truck I just got...And its a beater!!! a '91 silverado single cab long bed w/ a 350 lol! Just been tuning it up lately but thinking about a small lift and some nicer tires...haha (The good thing is everything on this truck is CHEAP!!!)

But thats who I am. Yea, I lost on the deal but no one wins (except the new owner) when you do stuff like this. I dont do it for money. I do it for self pleasure. Yes, I'm young, and with that comes alot of self taught lessons. I will wait until I have a more stable career and once I get my feet planted I will work on another project. Until then I will use this time to save money, pay off all my debt, and enjoy life. I will always find something to tinker with because it's in my nature.
Brandon, ... Best wishes for an Awesome Life Buddy.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back