dyno results

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys i had a dyno on saturday with the new mods, Bassani catted x-pipe mac axle back, and a C&L Racer witha Bamachips 93 octane race tune here is a pic oc the dyno sheet, does it look ok to you guys i was a little worried about ths dips closer to the end of the runs.02-02-2009 06;11;34PM.jpg

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
damn! 285 at the wheels?? i would have expected at least 290 or better. im in the process of doing the same mods ( o/r x pipe instead of catted and i was going to do a jlt cai). i think you catted x pipe might be hurting alittle bit but im not sure

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking, it sounded like a lot more, i was wondering because another 05 was there and was only 2 hp an 2 tq behind me and all he had was a JLT and Brenspeed tune.

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
You might want to get a dyno tune, it helped even things out on mine.
MyDyno.jpg

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Hey badgt where did you get your tune done, what are your mods and what did the tune run you if i can ask, thanks.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
Hey badgt where did you get your tune done, what are your mods and what did the tune run you if i can ask, thanks.
+1111

yours says 315 at the wheels so your either on an extreme tune or you have alot more mods then what im looking for

Stangtuner

Eaton Poosi
Reaction score
I dyno'd the EXACT same thing.

I have Steeda intake/Pullies/SCT reflash/ homemade muffler deletes.

I was hoping with headers and a mid pipe i'll be well into the 300's

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
I got with Doug at Bama and he said the numbers look about right but that i might have gone lean at 4100 but i think he is going to send me another tune then i will go get another dyno and make sure they do the a/f this time.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Since it says HPP Motorsports in big black letters across the top of the dyno sheet, I would guess at HPP Motorsports.... just a hunch.

+1111

yours says 315 at the wheels so your either on an extreme tune or you have alot more mods then what im looking for

That sheet is deceiving. It is STD not SAE. Depending on the weather the day he did it, that could make quite a difference.

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
I dyno'd 287hp and 299tq with just ford racing shorty headers, xpipe w/ highflow cats, magnapacks mufflers on a Mustang Dyno.
From what i know a Mustang dyno is more accurate just cause they apply the weight of your car to the belt driven rollers your pulling vs other dyno's your just pulling the rollers that weigh an "x" amount and your dyno results can be off up to 30hp to true HP numbers.

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Well i just got a new tune from Doug at Bama plus i just got a race tune from Tillman, and i will try them tomorrow.

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
my car put down 276hp completely stock on Brenspeeds dyno.

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
my dyno suck.. look at what my initial one was!! and that was with the LTs, X, CAI, and the cam (untuned)! These were over the course of 4 hours.. it was cool (50s) but the fan wassnt on too too much so i think the engine was running a little hot towards the end (imo)
brandonivoryall.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back