E-Town This Friday Night 10/29

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be at E-town this friday night 10/29 for test/tune. I need some more damn practice, still waiting on my drag radials so guess it will be one more outing on shit tires and shit 60ft's. Maybe i will see some of you guys there, supposed to be a great night weather wise. Looking forward to seeing some fellow forum members here race.

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I won't be there this Friday but it appears I'll be in town all next summer. I'm currently in Linden doing a site visit for a project starting in April. Looking forward to meeting up with some of the locals.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
I won't be there this Friday but it appears I'll be in town all next summer. I'm currently in Linden doing a site visit for a project starting in April. Looking forward to meeting up with some of the locals.

linden is very close to where i work(Edison)

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
im close too i work in jersey city looks like were gonna need to have a forum meet in the spring in nj

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
im close too i work in jersey city looks like were gonna need to have a forum meet in the spring in nj

hell yeah man, by the way my best time of that night was a 13.0 at 119.62 with a 2.390 60'. So i am improving of my driver mod, definitely need the seat time.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
nice im running about the same as you but im on et streets and im n/a...i might try to hit it up this week if i can get off work

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back