Edelbrock E-Force and a blown motor

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I used to go to this one car wash. One time one of the guys that drive it thru the carwash started my car up and squeeled the tires when he took off. I went to the manager and bitched about it, when the manager went and talked to the guy, the guy said he just wasn't used to the car. I told the manager the guy could've just let the car idle around to the wash booth cause it was only 30 feet away. The manage asked me what he could do to make it right. I told him nothing because I wouldn't be back.......

projeremy

Reaction score
get car back and running??

no $ out of pocket??

Yep, back up and running...... but a lot of money out of pocket. I upgraded to the Aluminator short block. And had to pay the difference for them to build the long block. And since it's got a forged crank I had to get an 8 bolt flywheel. but I lucked out and the flywheel they ordered wouln't work with the factory clutch, so I got an upgraded clutch. Not sure how upgraded it is, but hey as long as it's better than stock. Then I figured while I was at it I would go ahead and do an X pipe w/ high flow cats so that cost me more money. You know what they say, nothing is free.

projeremy

Reaction score
I used to go to this one car wash. One time one of the guys that drive it thru the carwash started my car up and squeeled the tires when he took off. I went to the manager and bitched about it, when the manager went and talked to the guy, the guy said he just wasn't used to the car. I told the manager the guy could've just let the car idle around to the wash booth cause it was only 30 feet away. The manage asked me what he could do to make it right. I told him nothing because I wouldn't be back.......

The dealer made it right, and the mechanic was awsome. I had his personal cell phone # and he kept in touch with me the whole time to let me know what was going on and where he was at. I don't blame the dealership, everyone has bad employees every now and then.

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
glad that Ford stood up and took care of you. Most places will do the right thing, when cornered and trapped like a rat. :p No i dont hate my dealer at all :shifty eyes:

Back