Estimate the damage...

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I'll take the claim check and pay the body shop cash and hopefully upgrade some suspension components if the quote is nice enough to me

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Will do. As of now the car is outside my girlfriends house and I'll have it towed to the body shop until the adjusters show up and tally the damage and for now I'll be driving around in a nice and slow ford focus

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Surprisingly no glass no lights no windows broke and no airbags. Literally only the quarter panel and bumper. Trunk is perfect too. I haven't looked inside the trunk yet thought.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
GL, just noticed more damaged closer to the door, I missed it earlier, yep its going to be closer to 7k. sucks, but am glad you are ok, If there is any frame damage I would push for it to be totaled, in some states it does not take much to total a car due to state regulations, if you have any questions just pm me man am a Insurance agent here in Alabama. Florida has different insurance laws though.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
At least your ok now you could kick yourself!

SGT, silver and white is one sweet combo. Get it back on the road.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys going to be a tough couple of weeks but I've got a spare car and I'm not injured so the only thing I have to worry about is my deductible and that beautiful piece of metal.

I'll forward the quote once the adjusters do it and you insurance guys can tell me what you think

Cheers

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
The only pole in a 500 yard radius and I fucking hit it.

LOL! I share your luck- a couple of years ago I was driving and a deer ran out full blast and literally hit me- ran right into my rear quarter panel. Trying to swerve around the other deer with it combined with the big doe hitting my 1/4 panel spun me out and into a field, where my car ended up in the only thorn bush around. LOL

Good luck with the insurance company- I think the car is far from totalled.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Good luck man, glad your fine! Whoa, alot of wrecks lately, I need to start driving in the rain more:) j/k.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back