Factory 2012 Mustang GT Brembo Package Wheels

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I have for sale a set of wheels of my buddies car. He got the wheels he wanted and now wants to get rid of these. One wheel has curb rash. You'll find the pictures below.

He's asking $650 obo and the wheels are located in Raleigh, NC. He can deliver them in Raleigh or Charlotte and potentially anywhere between there. He's willing to meet up and ship if shipping is paid. The wheels have less than 8,000 miles on them.

wheelsmed.jpg

wheel4bmed.jpg

wheel4amed.jpg

wheel3emed.jpg

wheel3dmed.jpg

wheel3cmed.jpg

wheel3amed.jpg

wheel2cmed.jpg

wheel2bmed.jpg

wheel1bmed.jpg

wheel1amed.jpg

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
PM UltraKla$$ic I know he is looking for brembo wheels, idk about the rash with his super detailed ass though haha

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I got new Brembo wheels at my local dealer for $185 each. Just FYI

Didn't mean to shit in your thread OP

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, black but different, lol
Very different considering the brembo only wheels in the brushed stainless finish are only sold as crash parts and have an MSRP of $840 each...with the best price online in the $525 per wheel range and used/refurbed wheels going for $300+ each

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Very different considering the brembo only wheels in the brushed stainless finish are only sold as crash parts and have an MSRP of $840 each...with the best price online in the $525 per wheel range and used/refurbed wheels going for $300+ each

Yeah, I call BS on this. And there is no brushed stainless finish. They're painted silver from the factory. These wheels I have seen for sale for 280 each online. Yes, these exact wheels brand new for 280, not the frpp ones.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
You can't get these wheels from Ford for less than $600 each. Maybe on some clearance/over stock sale maybe (not likely), but dead Ford cost is over $500. If you find them cheaper, they're either takeoffs, or one or two on clearance from some dealer.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
What's the difference in these wheels opposed to the FR ones, other than color?

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I call BS on this. And there is no brushed stainless finish. They're painted silver from the factory. These wheels I have seen for sale for 280 each online. Yes, these exact wheels brand new for 280, not the frpp ones.
Those are "remanufactured" not brand new from any ford dealer/distributer.

And yes they are painted, but its simulated "brushed stainless"..its not just your standard silver spray. And I was just trying to help your sale from the lowballers who neglect color when comparing prices to the black ford racing wheels

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
It's not even a simulated brushed stainless, I own a 2012 Brembo car, they're just sprayed with a metallic silver paint.

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
I own one as well, its marketed as "dark stainless" by ford, sorry for using the brushed reference. Regardless of what its labeled, doesnt change the fact the are relatively rare in the aftermarket and therefore can demand a higher price than the black versions.

Good luck with the sale, I was just trying to help you out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back