Favorite movie featuring the Mustang?

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Bullitt, just for the chase scene, John Wick, great movie, Gone is 60 Seconds (remake) and I Am Legend.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
John Wick 1 & 2 (I owned a '69 Mach-1, back in the day) & Goldfinger (love the '64.5 ragtop).

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
The Bullitt chase scene is obvious, surprised I haven’t seen Death Race mentioned yet, the 2006 version had an S197 as the hero car.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Top choices are:

Need For Speed, wide body "14" SC/GT was the lead car role.

Gone In Sixty Seconds, "Eleanor"

I am Legend, "2007 GT500"

Bullitt, the first flick that featured a Mustang.

As for Getaway and John Wick? I can't comment, as I didn't see either movie :shrug:

Black Wolf

Reaction score
Hollywood Homicide, that poor Saleen gets destroyed.

actor-harrison-ford-films-a-scene-from-his-new-movie-hollywood-on-picture-id1515824

Last edited:

Black Wolf

Reaction score
Being a Newbie I don't believe I can start a new thread, if it doesn't already exist what would you think of a " What's your Favorite Mustang body/generation and Why" Thread?

Black Wolf

Reaction score
Gone in Sixty Seconds, the Nic Cage version. Saw that movie twice in theaters and countless times at home.

I like the whole movie but the sequence from him stealing Eleanor to jumping off the rollback makes the whole movie.

I hear ya, but nothing beats the Carwash scene in the original where he swaps the MACH 1. When the busted up one rolls out the other end the lady goes ape. LOL

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Mine would be a TV series...Charlies Angels. Farrah Fawcett Majors and her white Cobra II that was always in the series somewhere. Of course it was more about Farrah than the Mustang.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back