Former 'ricer' switched to mustang

RectalRampage

forum member
Reaction score
Coming from a boosted/nitrous rice rocket to my first 'American Muscle' car.

I had never considered buying a mustang until this new 5.0...

I ordered mine at the end of August, build date is November 15th; any idea of when I might get it?

I ordered a 2011 Manual Trans GT Premium (black/black) with Brembo Brake package, 3.55s (I plan on street driven boost), GT500 Rear Diffuser/mudflaps, and the Comfort Package.

I cant wait to get my car.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Welcome to the club man! Congrat on the purchace. Sounds like its gonna be nice.

Not sure on the delivery date. Last car I ordered from Ford only took 6 weeks from the request date. That was more than a decade ago though.

What imports did you have? I ran Mazda, SAAB, and VW. The RX-7's were my favorite. I switched to Mustang for the American nostalgia, the muscle car sound and performance.

Last edited:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Welcome from another former rice owner. I drove a 400whp STi and have never looked back since buying my mustang. You will love this thing they call torque, its the coolest thing ever, well besides the McRib:-D

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I've had all kinds of cars I've messed with over the years. I was in a 2009 CivicSI about to put a Comptech S/C on it when I heard the 2011 Mustang was coming out and would have the 5.0 in it. I had sworn for years that if Ford ever put another 5.0L in the Stang, I'd be all over like white on, well, rice! I sold my Honda so damned fast it wasn't funny.

Had my GT on order 13 Sep 10 with a delivery date of 28 Sep 10. I actually took possession of it on the 29th.

RectalRampage

forum member
Reaction score
Actually the name originates from a female butt sex video I saw in an adult store.

Its a series of lesbian buttsex brutality videos (there is 1, 2, and 3 if I recall).

:-D

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Welcome...
article-0-0A315718000005DC-61_634x445.jpg

SexySadie

SPEED RACER
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like the new ride's going to be a real sweet one! Can't wait for you to get it and post up some pics!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! Just picked up my 5.0 last saturday....oh yeah, Welcome aboard you are gonna love the american muscle!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back