Forward facing headers with A/C pics

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
Thats fucking awesome. Can't wait for startup video, should sound MEAN.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I finally got this thing running! I'm using a Megasquirt and I had issues trying to get the vr sensors synced and nobody I could find has done a megasquirt on a 3v, so I had to figure it out on my own. It starts and idles now, but it definitely needs some work on the tune to get a steady idle, but it's alright for only messing with the idle for about 30mins.

Here is a youtube vid of it. Not the best quality, but you get the idea for a first start and idle vid.

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I finally got this thing running! I'm using a Megasquirt and I had issues trying to get the vr sensors synced and nobody I could find has done a megasquirt on a 3v, so I had to figure it out on my own. It starts and idles now, but it definitely needs some work on the tune to get a steady idle, but it's alright for only messing with the idle for about 30mins.

Here is a youtube vid of it. Not the best quality, but you get the idea for a first start and idle vid.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! That sounds killer Luke!! Get her tuned up ASAP, I want, no, NEED more vids!! Lol :beerdrink:

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
sounds great! what made you decide on the megasquirt?

Thanks everyone!

I was going to do a bs3, but I just didn't want to spend that much. I figured the ms3x would do what I needed and so far it works fine. It takes more effort for sure, but the end result will be the same. Plus I wanted to see if it was doable, lol.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Here is another vid after messing with the tune a little bit to get it to idle better and rev cleanly. It is idling at about 1000rpm right now since it wasn't fully warm, but it idles about 850rpm fully warm.

Oh, and this video isn't sideways, lol.

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I took it like he was paying you a compliment. aka...car sounds mean.
Maybe so, if that's the case sorry man. It's hard to tell on the internet when everything is typed and I can't read a person's body language. That's why I try and use smilies:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back