Fuel door tank

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Hey guys take it easy..If i knew i would insult your "intelligence" i wouldn't have posted this thread at the beginning. I asked and i got the answers, no need to critisize my english and my knowledge in the car. I just bought the car and i asked in this great Forum for some clarifications, now if you don't like my thread no need to make such comments and disappoint some newbies..
:beer:

Well if you would, and could stop and think, and ask yourself, "How can I best describe this problem, so that people realize it's an actual problem, and help me out?", then maybe it would have worked out better for you.

But what you originally posted didn't make a lick of sense, so therefore we're left wondering, "What the fuck was that?".

louis

Reaction score
Surprisingly some people at the beginning of my thread perfectly understood my question and i got the answer and i said "Thank you all " period. If you didn't get it then sorry.. :bye:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Surprisingly some people at the beginning of my thread perfectly understood my question and i got the answer and i said "Thank you all " period. If you didn't get it then sorry.. :bye:

wow...

you got your answer cause a bunch of other newbies are trying to feel important and "help somebody" to better their status on this forum.

Notice how a bunch of newbs jumped at the oportunity to assist you with your "problem" and everybody with a decent track record here was like "what the fuck".

No offense buddy if you were truely serious about this issue...but you have to understand that about 98% of the members here though this was a joke.

louis

Reaction score
I like this forum a lot. It made me decide to purchase a mustang and believe me it cost me a heck of money just on the transport, taxes and customs beside the cost of it. And where i live there are a dozen of such car only. I would never post a joke about my car especially after the bill i paid to get it.

Apparently newbies answer newbies and only those took me seriously and no offense i really thank them because at least they didn't criticize my english and took my thread as a joke.

Now if you think of a better answer to my resolved issue then be my guess..

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Its always good to use a locking cap on all your vehicles. Never know when someone is going to be an ass and dump some water or something in there .

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I like this forum a lot. It made me decide to purchase a mustang and believe me it cost me a heck of money just on the transport, taxes and customs beside the cost of it. And where i live there are a dozen of such car only. I would never post a joke about my car especially after the bill i paid to get it.

Apparently newbies answer newbies and only those took me seriously and no offense i really thank them because at least they didn't criticize my english and took my thread as a joke.
Now if you think of a better answer to my resolved issue then be my guess..

Who criticized your english??? Doesnt matter. Point is, you have given people no clue as to where you are from. You can change that in your UserCP options. Where are you from, just out of curiosity?

And if you think that your english gave it away, you are mistaken. There are kids on here that are a failure at grammar and talk 10x more incorrectly than you.

Like I said before, people have no clue where you are from and if you were possibly from the states and asked that question, you are either an idiot or a huge joke. Being a foreigner is a completely different thing and you wouldnt be taken as a joke. Mainly because most of us have no freakin clue how shit works over there.

Congrats on your purchase of the stang. You will most definately enjoy it. Enjoy the forums and always remember....the search button is your friend.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hey guys take it easy..If i knew i would insult your "intelligence" i wouldn't have posted this thread at the beginning. I asked and i got the answers, no need to critisize my english and my knowledge in the car. I just bought the car and i asked in this great Forum for some clarifications, now if you don't like my thread no need to make such comments and disappoint some newbies..

Haha, don't sweat it man. We always laugh at just about anything here.. Ridiculous thread, I won't argue about that, but you're being a good sport about it and not bitching like a 9 year old like certain members... :cough, hockeyman, cough:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
....no need to make such comments and disappoint some newbies...
I double- and triple-checked, and no where does it does it say we give a shit whether or not newbies get disappointed.

As far as I can tell, there are three types of newbies:

1. Those that "get it" early on, and understand exactly what this forum is and how it works. They fit in immediately.

2. Those that get bitch slapped a couple/few times, and then "get it", and eventually they fit in.

3. Those that never get it, then whine and cry when they get bitch slapped, and argue with longtime members, Mods, and Admins. They think we are supposed to be some sort of circle-jerking-hug-fest-can't-we-all-get-along forum. To those in that group... fuck you and go away.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I double- and triple-checked, and no where does it does it say we give a shit whether or not newbies get disappointed.

As far as I can tell, there are three types of newbies:

1. Those that "get it" early on, and understand exactly what this forum is and how it works. They fit in immediately.

2. Those that get bitch slapped a couple/few times, and then "get it", and eventually they fit in.

3. Those that never get it, then whine and cry when they get bitch slapped, and argue with longtime members, Mods, and Admins. They think we are supposed to be some sort of circle-jerking-hug-fest-can't-we-all-get-along forum. To those in that group... fuck you and go away.

Kimmer....please add the above to this sticky. :beer:

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=97

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
haha.. omg.. that must be added... Don laid down the law!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Nope. You were just pointing out people not using proper grammar, in a post not using proper grammar. :)

Alright professor...I just put my sentence into Microsoft Word and did the spelling and grammar check on it...other than not captializing English, it came out perfect...:hi:

but honestly, who really gives a shit???

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Who criticized your English??? Doesn't matter. Point is, you have given people no clue as to where you are from. You can change that in your UserCP options. Where are you from, just out of curiosity?

And if you think that your English gave it away, you are mistaken. There are kids on here that are a failure at grammar and talk 10x more incorrectly than you.

Like I said before, people have no clue where you are from, and if you were possibly from the states and asked that question, you are either an idiot or a huge joke. Being a foreigner is a completely different thing and you wouldnt be taken as a joke. Mainly because most of us have no freakin clue how shit works over there.

Congrats on your purchase of the stang. You will most definately enjoy it. Enjoy the forums and always remember....the search button is your friend.

There you go. I added apostrophe's for you too, but they're tougher to see. :)

Alright professor...I just put my sentence into Microsoft Word and did the spelling and grammar check on it...other than not captializing English, it came out perfect...:hi:

LOL.

but honestly, who really gives a shit???

No one really, just busting your balls. :beer:

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
wow...

you got your answer cause a bunch of other newbies are trying to feel important and "help somebody" to better their status on this forum.

Notice how a bunch of newbs jumped at the oportunity to assist you with your "problem" and everybody with a decent track record here was like "what the fuck".

No offense buddy if you were truely serious about this issue...but you have to understand that about 98% of the members here though this was a joke.

I was the first to reply but I can with certainty tell you it wasn't to impress you or anyone else. While he didn't provide a ton of information it wasn't that difficult to understand what he was asking. What the hell does having a decent track record get you anyway? The right to be a dick to "newbs"?

Also it might be note worthy to point out that a large amount of well built foreign cars have some sort of locking mechanism for either the gas door or the gas cap.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back