Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm shipping my M3 in 5 days!

have fun with the stang

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't realize you're that short? BTW, you may or may not be hearing the same, but I am told our part of the excercise won't ENDEX till Saturday???? Frickin crap. I go TDY Sunday Morning and was hoping to have one free day. Yup, I'm whining.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wheels-up on 20 May for combat training at Ft Dix, NJ for 30 days and then off too Kabul for 6 mths...so much for racing season!!!!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize you're that short? BTW, you may or may not be hearing the same, but I am told our part of the excercise won't ENDEX till Saturday???? Frickin crap. I go TDY Sunday Morning and was hoping to have one free day. Yup, I'm whining.

I heard the AARs will be Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. We already have scheduled a CC call Friday afternoon mandatory for day shift, but not night shift (I am night shift). I was hoping for ENDEX today/night. Nuts.

Wheels-up on 20 May for combat training at Ft Dix, NJ for 30 days and then off too Kabul for 6 mths...so much for racing season!!!!

Air Advisor Course? I did that two years ago before my stint in Kabul. Where ya headed?

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Back stateside now... shipped the Stang on 8 June, still havnt heard when I am getting her back... guess I will have to make due with the M3... ;)

dagamore

Poor Driver mod
Reaction score
what sort? Ford racing? Whipple? KB? or a set of twin turbos? going to work on the bottom end so you dont put a window in your block?

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
I was hoping for 500, but I think that'd be pushing it. I was looking at either paxton or vortech.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get a good tune... it is all in the tune...

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Definatly, I'm going to be reading up on it for the next two months so I can get a bit of information... How loud are the borla stingers? I heard them on youtube, but... ya know Germany's restrictions.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, usually 460whp with those. but with anderson power pipe and more boost and fuel,& forged bottom end you can see a lot more.

I intend on doing full bolt ons, gears and possibily a cam if I can convince myself to install a cam.

Right now I only have an intake and a brenspeed tune. I've been thinking of trying another tuner out since I get mixed reviewed of bren.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Definatly, I'm going to be reading up on it for the next two months so I can get a bit of information... How loud are the borla stingers? I heard them on youtube, but... ya know Germany's restrictions.

I'm running Kooks catted X and Borla Stingers. No problem passing inspection. I'll be taking the cats out next year and putting resonators in. I have a video at WOT when I was N/A but can't get to it from work. Will post it when I get out of here later. You won't have any problems with the Stingers.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome, I'm going to buy them around xmas. Hopefully there will be a special on them... since it coincides with me coming home!

Broke :(
Reaction score
Hello gentleman! :hi:So anyone know what is going to be going on in this new year? I am currently in Baumholder so I am looking for any good excuse to get out of here! So if anyone needs some help or just doing a small get together please post it up!!! Thanks guys and Happy New Year!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back