Germany KMC area Here

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
GT prem with trac package and leather seats. Basically loaded without the navi. I figured I got a good deal.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Has it really gone up that much? That is what I paid for the first manual GT vert in Arkansas...

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, In arkansas I coulda got a complete baseline GT with nothing in it for 28K. This one had a sticker of 36 and I talked em down to 32 (Back in October). I'm sure by the time April 30 rolls around, I can probably get below 30.

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
Has it really gone up that much? That is what I paid for the first manual GT vert in Arkansas...
Yep, I'm lookin at a base model for 27K.
KMC, I got it for 32 OTD.
Fully loaded with 3.73's?
I hope my car's ready by then...fingers crossed!

Thanks,
Mitch
no doubt
Chat with 'acceleration addict'. He's got the SCT and the JLT with a tune from BBR.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31304
same here BBR is good.

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
I'm buying a 2010 GT... the place I plan on buying it from says it will work on an 10.

It works fine. Most of the speed shops that provide email tunes are in SCT X3 format. I have a JLT CAI with a BBR 93 tune, and I am satisfied

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
GT prem with trac package and leather seats. Basically loaded without the navi. I figured I got a good deal.

You did better than I did. I ordered the same car minus the track pack last August and payed 33.2. That was with 4700 in rebates and incentives. Still, even though your not paying tax, based on what I've been reading you can do better in the states for a 2010. What color did you go with?

Last edited:

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
I went with the grabber blue... unfortunately, I won't be on the forums for two weeks. I am going on emergency leave tomorrow because a really good/close friend just died.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did I ask you where at Ramstein you worked?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back