Godzilla!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Here is probably the last new trailer we will see for Godzilla before it is released. best look at Godzilla and MUTO

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my 10 year old is now pshyched to see this flick with me

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I guess my wife and I are the only ones not looking forward to this. Every time we see a commercial it starts out awesome and we are both attentive.....then it turns into Godzilla and we're disappointed.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I guess my wife and I are the only ones not looking forward to this. Every time we see a commercial it starts out awesome and we are both attentive.....then it turns into Godzilla and we're disappointed.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

I haven't been this excited for a movie in a long long time. I might go to a midnight showing thats how excited I am.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Legendary only has the rights from Toho for Godzilla, so the flying monster is of their own design

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah that is awesome. there are 4 other clips out there too. One of the other clips gives a little insight into MUTO. some of the acting looks like it is going to be top notch, especially from Cranston.

I can not wait for this movie. I am seriously thinking about going to a midnight screening lol. I will probably end up seeing this twice in the theaters too. once in 2d and once in IMAX 3d

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't put much stock in movie reviews, but so far I would say the majority of reviews I have seen for Godzilla have been overwhelmingly positive. Just be careful what reviews you read if you seek them out, some of them have spoilers in them with no warnings. general consensus so far is that it plays out a lot like Jaws, intense build up through out the movie then at the end all hell is unleashed! can't wait!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back