Good install place in VA

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Im gonna be buying a KB stage 1 or 2 kit for my 2010 GT, hopefuly before may and I was curious to see if anyone knows a good shop that I could trust with this Instal in VA preferably hampton roads. I am tempted to do it myself, but i dont really trust myself with an instal this big!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM 07 S197, name is Eddie, he works at Bowditch, did my gears/springs/UD pullies and I was very happy with his work.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Horsepower Solutions in Hampton 757-868-8350. They do it all and have a Dyno. They are a Kenny Bell and Pro Charger dealer. They have an awesome state of the art facility.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
Eddie might send you to Mid-Atlantic Performance. I went up there and got my car tuned by them.

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys... out of all those places the onlyone i know of is Horsepower Solutions, i've been there they have an awesome facility, but from talking to the owner he mention that his original intent for his facility was for r&d for his own racing team and they did some tunning... I didnt really get the vibe that they were about huge instal services... But at the same time I dont really know them, the owner is an awesome guy though, took the time to give me a tour of his facility himself!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
They are in business. They do blower installs all the time. Its a new and upcoming business that is growing daily. They can do anything from blowers,nitrous,headers,cams,gears, you name it and they can do it. Ask for Brad or Josh.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
We can do it at Midatlantic performance, the install and the tune. If you want to just check out a price before you decide if you want to do it yourself or not, you can pm me or "Mike Rousch" on here.

or email Mike [email protected]

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but u but like u said Mike need to check out the pricing, the right price will def help.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back